Bumblebee ( Animated ) x Reader ( Can I? )

Reader's POV

My father was an amazing scientist with great ideas which sometimes did not work as planned. Well, one day as I was walking down the block with my dog Sparkplug a giant warm came from who knows where and grabbed me. Just as it was about to eat me there came a robot of yellow and black and saved my life. He took me to safety and after that, he went to fight the giant warm witch later I found out came from my father's lab. Thanks, dad your crating almost killed me. 

Well, long story short I became a really good friend with that robot. His name was Bumblebee but I called him Bee for short. We hang out all of the time. We would have movie nights, karaoke nights, we would prank other Autobots all the time and we would go out clubbing. Bee was always there for me as I was always there for him. Each time he would be fighting Decepticons I would be in front raw supporting him. 

I had everything I needed. A caring father, a great team who took me on awesome missions, and an amazing best friend who meant everything to me. But everything changed when I learned the truth. I learned that I wasn't my father's daughter and that I was actually a robot. I was in my room crying on my bed when a knock came on my door. 

Me: ''Dad leave me alone.''

Voice: ''It's me Y/N.''

Said the voice that belonged to Bee. I wasn't sure that if I wanted to talk but I knew that Bee will not go away. To be truthful I didn't want him to go. After not hearing my response he came in. He closed the doors behind him and slowly approach the bed. He took a seat next to me, crossing his legs. 

Bee: ''Come on.''

Before I knew it I was in his arms. He was holding me in his arms as I continue crying. Almost an hour later as I stopped crying we were laying in the middle of my bed. His right hand was under my head as his left hand was holding my right hand. We were facing each other. 

Me: ''Why didn't he tell me?''

Bee: ''Maybe he didn't know how to tell you.''

Me: ''It would be better if he would tell me sooner.''

Bee: ''Would it really?''

Even taught I was really angry with my father I understood why he didn't tell me sooner. But it was still a big shock. I learned two really shocking news on the same day at the same time. I actually don't know what was more shocking. Being a robot or not my father's daughter. 

Me: ''Do you think I'm a transformer as well?''

Bee: ''I don't know. But it would be cool.''

Me: ''Yeah.''

I said with a small smile.

Bee: '' You know what would be more cook?'' 

Me: ''Huh?'' 

Bee: ''If you could change into a vehicle mood so we could race each other.'' 

Me: ''Oh yes that would be amazing.'' 

Bee: ''Ratchet said that he can check you when you will be ready.'' 

I slowly nodded. 

Bee: ''You know that I will always be by your side Y/N.''

I looked up at him and our eyes met.

Me: ''I know.''

We stayed in eye contact for some time when I saw that Bee was leaning in. What? Was he about to kiss me? Milion questions were going true my mind as he was getting closer and closer. But before our lips could touch he stopped.

Bee: ''Can I?''

Me: ''Yes.'' 

At that moment our lips meet. The kiss was long and full of passion. It was like we both were waiting for that kiss ever since we meet. Bee went on top of me not breaking our lips.  After a heated make out we looked at each other with big smiles on our faces.

Bee: ''That...''

Me: ''was...''

Bee / Me: ''amazing.''

Bee: ''So that means that we are together?''

Me: ''What do you think?''

I asked but before he could say anything I gave him a big kiss on the lips.