Hot Rod x Reader ( Queen Of His Spark )

Reader's POV

I was walking next to Cade as Cogman was walking in front of us and Bee was walking behind us. Some guy wanted to talk to Cade about the medallion that Cade and I found a few days ago when we found hurt Cybertronian. I had been with Autobots for a few months now. Cade and Bee saved my life as I was being chased by crazy Decepticon. 

I became a good friend with Cade and Autobots. They were like family to me. I lost my family a year ago as Decepticons attacked Earth. 

Looking forward I could see an old man with a dog waiting for us at the castle. He had a hat on his head with a pipe in his mouth. A big tank was driving behind him, transformer as well.

Me: ''Do you think it's safe to trust him?''

I asked quietly so only Cade could hear me.

Cade: ''I don't know but he knows about the medallion.''

Just as I looked forward the tank shoot towards us. The shot flew by us and hit the ground a few meters away from Bee.

Old man: ''We have guests! What the matter with you?''

He asked the tank turned around and began to drive away. The old man turned towards us and smiled. Bee spread his hands in the air.

Bee: ''The hell...''

Old man: ''Hello there.''

I approached his dog and as I saw that he started to wing with his tail I knew he was friendly. I went down on my knees and began to pet him.

Me: ''Hello.''

The dog began to wing with his tail more and as I was petting him I didn't even bother as the old man and Cade spoke. But the moment I heard a car approaching I stood up and turned around. I saw a black and yellow Lamborgini driving on the road towards us.

Old man: ''What a beachy car.''

As the car began to drive towards us it began to transform. Between the transforming, he threw a woman out of him. She immediately picked herself up with the golf club. She began to walk backward as the transformer began to walk towards her.

Transformer: ''No, no little one, why do you have to be like that?''

He asked her as he showed her with his hands that it was fine. But she didn't care. She hit his hand with a golf club and of course, it went in half.

Cade: ''So is this kidnapping situation or first transformer experience?''

Old man: ''Both really.''

Transformer: ''Do not hit me again.''

The woman was walking backward and before she knew it she was rolling down the hill that was behind her. The transformer looked towards us.

Transformer: ''She's very difficult!''

As the old man brought us to the castle I took a seat on a couch. Before I knew it a man with orange hair that was a little black as well took a seat next to me and offered me a red rose. He had blue eyes and a charming smile. 

Man: ''Bonjour mademoiselle. Une rose pour toi.''

The moment I heard his voice I recognized him. It was the transformer that brought that woman. I looked down at the rose then I looked up at his eyes again. 

Me: ''Thank you.'' 

I said as I took the rose not removing my eyes away from his amazing blue eyes. 

Transformer: ''May I introduce myself. Hot Rod.'' 

Me: ''Hot Rod.'' 

Hot Rod: ''May I know your name?'' 

Me: ''Y/N.'' 

Hot Rod: ''Y/N. A beautiful and perfect name for a queen of my spark.'' 

I could feel my cheeks burning red. 

Cade: ''Oh get a room you two.''