Wheeljack ( TP ) x Reader ( Mine )

Reader's POV

Miko was my best friend and when we got kidnapped by giant robots called Decepticon we were saved by Miko's guardian Bulkhead or Bulk for short and his best friend Wheeljack. The second my eyes met his optics something clicked in me. Wheeljack became my guardian by his decision. Soon we became really close. He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. We had a special connection. It was weird to understand but every time I would get sick he would come over to my place to hand out or to help me. Just being close to me I felt better. Every time I was sad or depressed about stuff in my life, Wheeljack would come and get me. He would take me places so I would forget about everything. It was like he was taking that bad energy away. I know weird right?

One day as Miko and I were waiting for our guardians to pick us up, my ex-boyfriend Logan approached us. He and I used to be together one year before I meet Wheeljack and other Autobots. At first, everything was okay. But one day I saw him making out with another girl. I confronted him then and there be he didn't even care. He was acting like I didn't even exist. What a man huh?

Logan: ''Hey Y/N. Meeko.''

Miko: ''It's Miko.''

Logan: ''Whatever.''

He turned his attention towards me.

Logan: ''Wanna hang out?''

He asked giving me the smirk I used to fall for. Well never again satan.

Me: ''I rather die.''

Logan: ''Come on love we both know how good of a couple we are.''

Me: ''We were that was in the past. And it will stay that way.''

Logan: ''Come on love give me another chance.''

He said taking a hold of my right hand.

Me: ''Don't touch me.''

I said removing my hand away from him.

Me: ''Do you even know how badly you hurt me? Of course, you don't know, because you don't even care.''

Miko: ''She deserves much better than you.''

Me: ''Come on.''

We began to walk away from him when suddenly a hand took a hold of my right hand pulling me back.

Logan: ''You know that you will never find a better guy than me.''

Me: ''Let go of me.''

I said as I began to resist him. He was holding my hand with a strong grip.

Miko: ''Hey let go of her you idiot!''

She said trying to push him away but he did not move.

Me: ''Logan you are hurting me!''

My hand was hurting really badly. I was moving around trying to get away from him, cousin it to hurt more.

Miko: ''Let her go!''

Just then Logan's hand let go of my hand as he was thrown to the ground. A guy with white hair, a black tank top, white pants, and his white jacket around his waist was on top of Logan beating him up. It was Wheeljack in his human form.

Me: ''Wheeljack is enough!''

Wheeljack was so much stronger than Logan. He was a robot from another galaxy and Logan wasn't even able to protect himself.

Me: ''Wheeljack!'' 

Miko: ''Bulkhead!''

Bulkhead came running to us. He grabbed Wheeljack and pulled him back. Wheeljack was resisting him, trying to get back to Logan but Bulkhead did not let go of him.

Wheeljack: ''TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WILL DO YOU!''

Logan quickly picked himself up and ran away. Wheeljack ripped himself away from Bulkhead and approached me. He took a look at my hand where Logan's handprint was.

Wheeljack: ''Son of a b-''

Me: ''Wheeljack I'm fine.''

Wheeljack: ''No one will ever hurt you again, because you are mine.''

Before I knew it he placed his right hand on my left cheek and our lips meet. As much as I was in shock I kissed him back. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. At that moment I totally forgot about Logan. I even forgot about Miko and Bulkhead being right there next to us. I placed my hands around Wheeljack's neck and we continue kissing. 

That day I didn't just get a boyfriend I also got a man that will never break my heart and will always be there to protect me from harm.