Shockwave ( TP ) x Reader ( Don't Love You Anymore)

Reader's POV 

The moment I heard the doors behind me opening I turned my body around to see a one-eyed Decepticon. Shockwave was the transformer that took my heart last December. 

Shockwave: ''You needed to talk to my love?'' 

He asked as he began to walk towards me. I was standing in the middle of the room with my hands crossed under my chest. As he came to me, he changed into his human form. The moment our eyes meet I looked down at my hands. 

Shockwave: ''Love? Is something wrong?'' 

He took a step forward and was about to take a hold of my face, but I took a step back. 

Shockwave: ''Y/N? What's wrong?'' 

Me: ''I think we should break up.'' 

The moment those words left my mouth he removed his hands away, making me look up to meet his red eyes. 

Shockwave: ''Why?'' 

Me: ''You know the answer Shockwave.'' 

Shockwave: ''No I don't.'' 

Me: ''You...you gave me a promise Shockwave. That you will never hurt me. And you didn't keep your promise.'' 

I said as tears began to gather in my eyes. 

Shockwave: ''Y/N she meant nothing to me.'' 

Me: ''Really? If she meant nothing to you why did you kiss her more than once?'' 

Shockwave: ''I didn't...'' 

Me: ''And why did you go to see her more than once?'' 

That made him stop talking but he didn't look away from me. Tears began to roll down my eyes as I remembered the photos Knockout showed me. Yes, it was him that told me about Shockwave and that girl. It made me even more sad and angry that I didn't see it myself. He was cheating on me with another girl. The girl that I knew well. She was my best friend. 

Shockwave: ''Y/N...it didn't mean anything and you know that.'' 

Me: ''If she meant nothing why did you do it?'' 

He didn't respond. 

I wanted to stop crying but I was so used. 

Me: ''From all the girls why her? Why my best friend? I know that she is prettier than me and that I'm not perfect but why her?'' 

Shockwave: ''She is not prettier than you Y/N...'' 

With that I hit him. I gave him a hard slap which made me scream in pain. I forgot that he was a robot and that my hit didn't hurt him. But it hurt me. I placed my hand close to my chest trying to stop the pain. 

Shockwave: ''Let me take a look.'' 

Before he could touch me I took a step away from him. 

Me: ''Don't touch me.'' 

Shockwave: ''Y/N I made a mistake. I didn't want this.'' 

Me: ''This is another lie of y-yours. When we first meet I taught that you were different but even a true spark mate can be a lier and a cheater.'' 

Shockwave: ''Y/N please...'' 

Me: ''You promised me your love and I feel for it. Well, it won't happen again.'' 

I turned around and began to walk towards the doors when he took a hold of me and turned me around. 

Shockwave: ''Y/N you are my spark mate. My other half. We can't be without each other. I love you and you...'' 

Me: ''I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!'' 

He lost his grip on me and I took a step back. This was it. We were done and I will never return to him even taught the pain in my heart will never stop.