Knockout ( TP ) x Reader ( Dreams )

Reader's POV

I was in the med room hanging out with Knockout and Breakdown. We have been friends for months now but I was having a crush on one of them. Yes, it was Knockout. He was totally amazing. Those red optics and that sharing smile. Oh don't let me talk about his human form. Okay, okay I need to tell you. 

Stubble red beard that is connected with his perfect hair. Those muscular arms go perfectly with his abbs which do have some battle scars that were never hilled properly. Wait! How do I know about his sixpack? Don't ask me because I will never tell! 

Breakdown: ''Y/N. Y/N are you even listening to us?'' 

I quickly snapped out of my taught as I looked at them. Both of them were looking at me. Breakdown had an annoying expression as Knockout had a worried expression making my heart melt. 

Me: ''Yeah, yeah I'm listening.'' 

I said as I looked down on my knees. I was sitting on one of the many tables Knockout had with my legs forward. 

Breakdown: ''As I was saying...'' 

Before he could continue one Decepticon came into the room. 

Decepticon: ''Breakdown, lord Megatron is calling you.'' 

Me: ''Something wrong?'' 

Decepticon: ''No just a plan for a new mission.'' 

Breakdown: ''Okay, let's go then.'' 

With that Breakdown and Decepticon left and I was now left alone with Knockout. 

Me: ''You know Knockout I had a dream about you last night.'' 

Knockout: ''Oh really? What was it about?'' 

At that moment I knew that I fucked up. Why did I have to say it! Because I didn't respond, Knockout turned around to look at me. I looked away back to my knees trying to hind my red cheeks. 

Knockout: ''Ohh I think I might know.'' 

Fuck! 

I looked at him and the moment I saw a smile on his face I knew that he knew what my dreams were about. He began to walk toward the table on which I was one. As he came to the table, his face came closer to me making my spark beat even faster than it was. 

Knockout: ''I think I can make your dream come true love.'' 

He said as his optics went up and down my body. As he looked back into my eyes a smile grew on my face. 

Me: ''Can you?'' 

Knockout: ''Oh darling you have no idea.'' 

( Part 1 ) 

Transformers One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें