Shockwave x Reader ( Control ) ( Smut )

Reader's POV 

It didn't happen very often for Shockwave and me to go on a date. It wasn't that we would rather stay on the ship or in my apartment. There was just always a lot of work to do. I didn't mind because I love to help him with his experiments. 

But today was the day that we were going on a date. I was in the bedroom getting ready when my man came into the room making a smile grow on my face as I saw him in the mirror. Removing his mask with his right hand I could feel my heart skip a beat. Even taught we had been together for some time now I could never get enough of his beauty. 

Me: ''You're early. But that's good because I need your help.'' 

I said showing him my bear back. I need him to help me with my zipper. I was wearing my favorite purple and black dress which was his favorite as well. That was one of the reasons I was wearing it. 

Shockwave: ''Of course my Empress...'' 

A smile grew on my face as he called me: Empress. That was his nickname for me and I loved it. It made me feel...powerful. He took a seat on the bed and as I approached him I took a seat on his lap. 

The moment his cold hand touched my back I could feel shivers going around my body. Slowly he pulled the zipper up and as he was done his soft lips touched my right shoulder. He was trying to you know...get me into the mood and it was working. To be completely honest he didn't need to try hard to get me into the mood. 

Standing up I turned around to look down at him. His red crystal eyes meet mine and just as he opened his mouth to speak I placed my right leg on his lap. 

Me: ''The Empress would like help with her heels as well.'' 

He didn't want to show it but I still saw that look in his eyes. The look made my knees become weak. One of his hands gently touched my leg as the other began to fix my heel. Shockwave wasn't a gentle transformer but when it came to me....that was a totally different story. 

As he was done with my other heel I was about to place my leg away when he pressed his lips against my leg. 

Me: ''Don't do that?'' 

Shockwave: ''Why? I know you like it.'' 

Me: ''That's the problem.'' 

Placing my leg away Shockwave stood up. His strong chest was almost touching my chest as his hand came under my chin making me look into his eyes. 

Shockwave: ''We are going on the date. But then you are mine.''