Predaking ( TP ) x Femme Reader ( His Mate )

Y/N's POV

I was the newest experiment of Shockwave. He created me to serve his master. I was laying on the cold floor of my cell when I heard someone coming. The doors on my left open and Shockwave came in the room. Behind him came a bigger robot with dark red eyes. He was followed by a skinny robot. They came to my cell and looked at me.

Shockwave: ''This is a project that I was telling you about lord Megatron. I named her Y/N.''

Megatron has to be the bigger robot. He was looking at me with evil grim.

Megatron: ''How powerful she is?''

Shockwave: ''She has the same powers as Predaking. A little weaker. But she is still powerful.''

Megatron: ''Good.''

Another robot: ''I don't see anything special.''

I stood up with the great speed and growl strongly at him. He screamed and hide behind Megatron.

Shockwave: ''Don't undermasted her Starscream. She will rip you apart.''

Megatron: ''Let her out.''

Starscream looked him with big eyes.

Starscream: ''She is the same as the other beast! Don't let her out!''

Shockwave opens the door and I step out. I step to Megatron and kneeled. He smiled.

Megatron: ''Good femme. You will be used. Showed her to Predaking. I want them to work together.''

Shockwave: ''Yes lord Megatron.''

They took me a big room. As soon as I came into the room I saw him. He was the same as me. They only difference between us was that he was bigger and different colors. He was black, red and yellow. I was black, gray and yellow. Our eyes were the same color. When our eyes locked I stop. Something clicked in me. My spark was beating faster.

Starscream: ''Go in and attack him you stupid beast!''

An electric stick was pressed on my leg. I growled in pain. Just then the other predacon came and grabbed Starscream by the hand and threw him at the end of the room. He turned to me and began to walk towards me.

Predacon: ''Are you okay?''

Me: ''Yes thank you.''

Predacon: ''I am Predaking. Who are you?''

Me: ''I am Y/N.''

As he came to me I step back. He was much bigger than me. I didn't want to fight him.

Predaking: ''Don't worry. I would never hurt my mate.''

He said. Mate? So that is why my spark is beating faster? I found my mate. I waved my tail and step closer to him. I sat down just in front of him and put my head under his chin. He put his hail around me.

Starscream: ''What are they doing? Why aren't they fighting?''

Shockwave: ''That is incredible!''

Starscream: ''What? What's incredible?''

Shockwave: ''They connected. He put his tail around her because he protects her. She is his mate.''