Chase ( RB ) x Reader ( Advice )

Requested by: @TheOfficialBinturi

Third Person's POV 

Y/N and Chase have been together for some but of course, like most couples, they had days when they would argue. 

Y/N: ''Come on Chase! It's not like I am asking for my own planet!'' 

Chase: ''It's not that far away from it.'' 

Y/N: ''Really? I am only asking you to spend some time with me while you are off duty. Is that so hard to do?'' 

Before Chase could respond Y/N left their room to get some fresh air. She only wanted to spend some time with him. He was her boyfriend after all. Chase left the room minutes after Y/N so he could talk to someone about his problem. He loved Y/N with all his spark but right now he did not know what to do. Soon he found Cody watching TV. 

Chase: ''Hello Cody. Can I ask you for advice?'' 

Cody: ''Sure. What about?'' 

Chase: ''It's about Y/N.'' 

Cody: ''Dating?'' 

Chase: ''Yes.'' 

Cody: ''Well I am not really an expert with dating but sure. What is it?'' 

Chase: ''I think Y/N  will break up with me.'' 

Cody: ''What?!? Why???'' 

Chase: ''I don't think she loves me anymore.'' 

Cody: ''Okay you are totally wrong here. She is crazy in love with you.'' 

Chase: ''It's about me not being here. Because of my job as a police bot. She is blaming me for not being here and I know she's right.'' 

Cody: ''Well that's true but there is still time to fix that. Just spend time with her.'' 

Chase: ''I think that I'm too late. She is really mad at me.'' 

No Chase or Cody knew that Y/N was standing behind the doors listening to their conversation. Just as she came out of the firehouse she went back in so she could talk to Chase again. She cared about Chase a lot but she wanted him to spend some time with her. Stepping into the room she made both Chase and Cody look back at her. 

Y/N: ''Hey Cody can I speak with Chase alone please?'' 

Cody: ''Sure.'' 

As Cody left the room Y/N turned her head so she could look at Chase. 

Chase: ''Y/N I-'' 

Me: ''I am not breaking up with you.'' 

Chase: ''You're not?'' 

Me: ''No of course not. I love you. It's just that I would like to spend some time with you while you are off work. Because I...miss you.'' 

Chase: ''I promise you will have all my free time. Okay?''

Me: ''Okay.'' 

With that Y/N stepped toward him and kissed him on the cheek.