Demolisher x Reader x Cyclonus ( Armada ) ( Two Friends One Girl )

Request by @undead_dragon

Third Person's POV

Demolisher and Cyclonus were always good friends. Nothing could come between their friendship. Well, nothing until they came to Earth and meet Y/N. Y/N was a beautiful girl that took their sparks the moment that they laid their optics on her. The first time Demolishe saw Y/N she was walking her dog, and Cyclonus first saw her when she was hanging out with her friends. She was the most beautiful thing in the hole galaxy.

Cyclonus was the first to talk to her. He saw her dropping her books and he went to help her.

Cyclonus: ''Let me help you.''

Y/N: ''Sometimes I am so clumsy.''

As Cyclonus grabbed three books from the floor he offered them to the girl. The girl took the books and that was the first time she looked up. She saw a cute boy with amazing green eyes and a big smile.

Y/N: ''Thank you.''

She said and both of them stood up.

Y/N: ''I am Y/N.''

She offered her hand. Cyclonus quickly took her hand.

Cyclonus: ''I am Cyclonus.''

Y/N smiled. Cyclonus smiled back.

Demolisher got to chance to talk to her when he saved her from a big truck that was coming right at her.

Demolisher: ''LOOK OUT!''

He grabbed her and pushed both of them on safety.

Demolisher: ''Are you okay?''

He asked the girl that was under his body. She was scared and in shock.

Y/N: ''Y-Yes I am f-fine. Thank y-y-you.''

As she looked up she saw a boy with a lighter green eye. He had a little beard.

Well, that's how they meet. Demolisher and Cyclonus began to hang out with Y/N. They wanted to be with her every second of their free time. They didn't know that the liked the same girl until they meet in front of Y/N house. At first, it was shocking that it came into anger. Before they could fight Y/N came out of her house and saw them. She was about to introduce them to each other but they stopped her and told her that they know each other.

Since that day Cyclonus and Demolisher were angry at each other. Every time they would hang out with Y/N they were trying to get her attention to themself. Every time Y/N would smile at one of them the other would become jealous. Y/N saw that she was tearing best friends apart. At first, she did not know what to do, because she fell in love with both of them.

Because she didn't want to ruin their friendship she stopped hanging out with them. They did not understand why so after a couple of days later they went to her house to ask. As Y/N opened the doors bout of bots could see that she was crying.

Cyclonus: ''Hey what's wrong?''

Y/N began to cry again. Demolisher picked her up and took her to her living room and placed her on the couch.

Demolisher: ''Did we do something wrong?''

Y/N: ''It's not you or you. It's me.''

Cyclonus: ''What are you saying?''

Y/N: ''I don't want to be the reason you two are angry at each other. You two deserve so much more.''

She knew that they liked her.

Y/N: ''The worst part is that I like both of you.''

As she said that both sparks began to beat fast. She liked both of them. Cyclonus and Demolisher looked at each other and an idea came.

Cyclonus: ''You know we love you and nothing will change our feelings.''

Demolisher: ''So if you like us both and can't decide. We can share. If you agree.''

Y/N looked at them and a small smile came on her face. She thought of that but she did not know if they will agree.

Me: ''I like that idea.''

Cyclonus: ''Great. Because I can't wait any longer.''

He took her left hand and pulled her to him, so their lips could meet. Y/N kissed him back and as their kiss was done they smiled at each other. Y/N felt that someone was behind her and as she turned around she sew Demolisher. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her on her soft lips. She kissed him back.

Cyclonus: ''Now I think that we need to tell you something.''

Y/N looked at him.

Demolisher: ''You must promise that you will not leave us.''

Me: ''We just began to date and I will leave you two? No way.''