Barricade x Reader ( Daisy )

Third Person's POV

Barricade was a Decepticon that believed he could never love. But everything changed when he saw a girl that was working at the flower shop. But at that time he didn't know it yet. At first, he taught nothing of it. Just another stupid human. The second time he saw her she was crossing the road just in front of him. As much as he didn't want to bother with her he couldn't stop looking at her. She was not like other humans and he saw that. 

One day as he was driving around the city he saw her again. But this time she was crying. He followed her to the park. The girl took a seat on the branch and began to cry more and more. Barricade was about to drive away. But he couldn't. His spark wouldn't allow him. As much as he didn't want to care about the girl he needed to know why she was crying. He changed into his human form and went to her. As he was walking towards her his spark would beat faster. When he came to her he looked down at her.

Barricade: ''Miss?''

The girl removed her hands from her face and looked up. She saw a man with black hair and brown eyes looking down on her. He was dressed in all black with a brown hat. When the girl looked up at him Barricade's spark began to beat even faster. That was the first time that they mead eye contact. 

Barricade: ''What's wrong miss?''

Y/N began to brush tears away with her hands.

Y/N: ''N-Not-thing e-everything is f-fine.''

She said but Barricade didn't believe her.

Barricade: ''Why are you crying then?''

As he asked that Y/N began to cry again. She hated it when people saw her cry but she couldn't help it. Barricade went down and looked up at her.

Barricade: ''Look I know that you don't know me but I want to help you. So what's wrong?'' 

Y/N: ''I...I just saw m-my boyfriend cheating on me with some girl.'' 

When Barricade heard that he become angry. How could anyone do something like this to such a beautiful girl?  He didn't know what do to because the girl began to cry again. As he looked around he saw a daisy on the ground next to the bench. He didn't know much about the girl, but if he knew anything he knew that she loved daisies. So he went to pick it up. When he did it he went back to the girl. As the girl removed her hands away from her beautiful face she saw beautiful daisy that was offered to her. 

Barricade: ''You deserve so much more than that guy.''

He said that and Y/N took the flower. A small smile came on her face.

Y/N: ''How did you know that I like daisies?''

Barricade: ''Lucky guess.'' 

Y/N: ''Thank you.''

Barricade did something that he rarely did. He smiled. The girl couldn't stop looking in his eyes. They were amazing. Barricade stood back up on his feet and began to walk.

Y/N: ''Hey wait!''

He stopped and look back.

Y/N: ''I didn't catch you came?''

Barricade: ''They call me Barricade.''

Y/N: ''I am Y/N.''

Barricade: ''I will see you around Y/N.''

And with that, he turned back around and began to walk again with a big smile on his face.