Starscream ( Armada ) x Reader ( When I Look At You )

Third Person's POV 

Starscream was a Decepticon that always wanted to prove himself. Not only to Megatron and other Decepticons, but to his spark mate as well. Y/N was a girl that took his spar the moment he first saw her. Even taught she was a human and she was a robot, Starscream knew that they were meant to be. After months of just admiring her from afar, he decided to approach her. 

What should I say? What if she doesn't like me? Will she fall in love with me even if I'm a monster? 

Those were the questions he was making himself one and one. The moment he saw her leaving the building with her nose in her history book he began to approach her. He was so nervous. Just as Starscream was about to approach her, he saw two girls coming after her. They took a hold of her left arm and pulled her backward so the book slipped out of her hand. 

Girl 1: ''You little witch. Because of you, I failed the exam!'' 

Girl 2: ''Me two. You gave us the wrong answers.'' 

Y/N: ''No shit Sherlock. That's why you are both on failing the glass.'' 

She said as she tried to pick her book up. But the girl on the left stepped on it. 

Y/N: ''It's not my duty for helping you, two bimbos. Study and maybe you two will pass in two years.'' 

Girl 2: ''You will pay for it.'' 

Before the two girls could do anything to Y/N a person step in front of them. It was Starscream glaring dangerously at the two girls in front of him.

Starscream: ''You two have a problem with her?'' 

Starscream was passed. Without any questions, the two girls turned around and quickly as they could leave. Starscream picked the book from the ground. Turning around he looked at the girl.  The moment her ( Y/E/C ) eyes meet his, he froze on the spot. He only saw her from afar but up close she was even more beautiful. Everything on her was perfect. 

Starscream: ''Here you go.'' 

Y/N took the book with a shy smile on her face. 

Y/N: ''Thank you.'' 

Starscream: ''You are welcome.'' 

Y/N was totally amazed by his red eyes. Most people would say strange but to her they were beautiful. 

Starscream: ''Um...I-I'm...I....I...'' 

This was going horribly wrong. He didn't know what to say. He was trying to remember everything he was planning to say to her but nothing came to his mind. Y/N smiled as she saw that he was trying to introduce himself to her but it was not going well. So she placed her history book in her bag. 

Y/N: ''Nice to meet you, stranger. I'm Y/N. And you are?'' 

She asked offering her right hand.

Starscream: ''I'm...Starscream.'' 

That's how they meet. Starscream asked her out and after their third date, they began to date. Starscream wasn't planning to tell Y/N about his life. He didn't want her to know the truth about him or his past. But after Y/N was almost kidnapped by Sideways, Starscream had to use his original robot form to protect her from the evil Decepticon. 

The truth was that Sideways had known about Starscream's love for a human girl. He had known for months and by kidnapping her, he knew that Starscream would show his true self. After Starscream saved his love he took her far away from danger. As he was flying Y/N kept quiet. There was shock, anger, and betrayal readen all over her face as she kept her eyes on her knees. 

Starscream landed on an empty place in the middle of the forest and as he carefully placed Y/N on the ground, he began to change into his human form. As the red sparkles lights around him disappeared he looked into his girlfriend's eyes. 

Y/N: ''Why didn't you tell me?'' 

She asked placing her shaky hands under her chest crossing them. 

Y/N: ''What? Aren't you going to say anything? Starscream I deserve to know. Why didn't you tell me?'' 

Starscream turned away from her. 

Starscream: ''Cybertronian. That's what my kind is. I'm from planet Cybertron and there is a war going on. A war between two sides. Decepticons and Autobots. Autobots are fighting for freedom and Decepticons are fighting for power. You want to know with who am I?'' 

He asked turning back towards her. 

Starscream: ''I'm a monster Y/N. A traitor, killer, a Decepticon. Decepticons are monsters who are killing just for fun and pleasure. But I didn't kill just for pleasure or fun. I killed because I wanted to prove myself to my leader and the other Decepticons showing them that I'm not weak. That I can do what others are afraid to. That's why I didn't tell you about my past life Y/N. Because I'm a monster and I don't deserve anything good in this world.'' 

Starscream looked down as he remember everything he had done to Autobots through the years of fighting by Megatron's side. Why did he listen to him?  Y/N could see regret and pain in his eyes. Now she understood why he didn't tell her. He was in pain. Slowly she began to walk towards him. Starscream quickly looked up and as he saw that she was walking towards him, he began to walk backward. 

Starscream: ''Don't Y/N...just...don't...'' 

She didn't stop. He didn't deserve her. She should be with someone else, even if she was his spark mate. She would be happy and safe. She didn't deserve to love a monster. Just as Starscream did another step back, Y/N took a hold of his right hand and pulled him to her. She placed her hands around him and hugged him. Starscream slowly looked down at his mate. Her hands were around him as her head was on his chest. 

Y/N: ''I know that you are in pain Starscream. You think that when I looked at you now I see a monster. But I don't. I see a changed man. Yes, we can't change our past, but we can change our future and you did. You are better than you were. You are kind and gentle. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I will always be there for you when you will need me. I promise.'' 

With tears rolling down his cheeks, Starscream placed his hands around Y/N's body and hugged her.

Y/N: ''You are the best thing that happened to me Starscream. Remember that.''