Mirage x Reader ( Making Him Jealous )

Reader's POV

There I was lying on the bed with a pillow under my head and my phone in my hands. I was looking at the old pictures and videos that I had made with my boyfriend this year that we had been together. Just as I stopped watching the last video that I had made, the doors of the bedroom opened.

Me: ''Hey baby.''

Mirage: ''Hello love.''

Me: ''How was the meeting?''

I asked, sitting up, placing my phone next to me. Optimus called him for a meeting about Decepticons and I was a little worried. I knew that Mirage was a good fighter and that he was always cheerful even if that wasn't seen. But I was always worried. That's what girlfriends do.

Mirage: ''It was boring.''

Me: ''Any news about Decepticons?''

Mirage: ''No and that's worrying me.''

He said looking out of the window. I knew that even if he didn't want to show it he was worried.

Me: ''Don't worry everything will be okay.''

I was trying to make him feel better but I knew that it wasn't helping. He kept on looking out of the window, with his thoughts who knows where. Just then I remembered what will bring him back to me.

Me: ''Will you join me in bed?''

He turned his gaze towards me.

Mirage: ''I need to take a shower.''

Me: ''Come on, can't it wait?''

Mirage: ''No.''

What a cold bot. He began to walk towards the doors that led to the bathroom. To be honest I was thinking about his attention for the whole day now. So to get his attention now I had a new plan on my mind. I took my phone and turned my camera on and turned it around so I could see my reflection. Just as he removed his shirt I began to talk.

Me: ''Deam this guy is hot.''

The moment I said that Mirage stopped walking. Looking away from my phone a little I saw him turning towards me.

Mirage: ''What?''

Me: ''Oh he must be good in bed.''

Before I knew it Mirage had my phone in his hands with a pissed face. But the moment he saw his reflection he understood. I began to laugh so hard that I thought I would pass out.

Mirage: ''Very funny love. Very funny.''

Me: ''I know.''

I said I wiped the tears with my thumb. Mirage's hands came around me and before I knew it he placed me over his shoulder.

Me: ''Dino what are you doing?''

Mirage: ''You wanted my attention and because I need to take a shower you will join me.''

Me: ''I like the idea.''