Optimus Prime ( TP ) x Reader ( Sparkmate ) ( Part 2 )

Requested by @autobotfan02

Third Person's POV

One week has passed since Ratchet became Y/N's new guardian. Y/N still didn't know the reason why. Every time she tried to talk with Optimus, he would tell her that they will talk later, but they never did. It was abius that he was avoiding her. Y/N was really hurt. Optimus meant so much to her. She was so in pain that she stop hanging out with her friends. She didn't feel like going to the base anymore. Every time she would see Optimus, she would feel more pain in her heart.

Many nights she would cry herself to sleep. She felt so empty without him by her side. Ratchet saw that the girl was in pain. He knew that Y/N loved Optimus as much as he loved her. He saw the bond between them. One day as he was driving Y/N home he looked at her. She was looking out of the window with sadness in her eyes.

Ratchet: ''Y/N we need to talk.''

Y/N: ''I'm not...''

Ratchet: ''I know that you love Optimus.''

The moment Ratchet said that Y/N quickie looked at him in the radio.

Ratchet: ''Don't try to deny it.''

Y/N: ''Is it that obvious?''

Ratchet: ''You must tell him.''

Y/N: ''No.''

Ratchet: ''What? What do you mean no?''

Y/N looked back true the window.

Y/N: ''There's no point Ratchet. He hate's me.''

Ratchet: ''He doesn't hate you.''

Y/N: ''Really? Why is he avoiding me then?''

Ratchet was quiet. He wanted to tell her the really reason he became her guardian, but he knew that it was not his place. He stopped in front of Y/N's house.

Y/N: ''You are right. I love him. I loved him yesterday, I love him today and I will love him until I die.''

With that, she opened the doors on her left and jump out of him. Ratchet was looking at her as she was walking towards her house. The moment she closed the doors behind her Ratchet began to drive.

Back in the base Optimus was looking at the monitor. He was trying to focus on his work, but his mind went on Y/N. Everywhere he looked he would see her beautiful face. Just then Ratchet came into the base. He transformed into his robot form and went to his leader.

Ratchet: ''We need to talk.''

Optimus: ''Ratchet I'm trying to...''

Ratchet: ''It's about Y/N.''

Optimus quickly looked at him.

Ratchet: ''You must tell her.''

Optimus looked away.

Optimus: ''It's too dangerous.''

Ratchet: ''But you love her.''

Optimus: ''She deserves so much more than me.''

Just then before anyone knew Ratchet was holding Optimus against the wall. Everyone in the room was in shock by Ratchet's actions.

Arcee: ''Ratchet what are you doing?!''

Ratchet: ''Do you know what you are doing to this girl? She is in pain because of you! She is crying every night because she thinks that you hate her.''

Optimus was in shock. She was in pain because of him. He was hurting her.

Ratchet: ''Can't you see it? She love's you. More then you know it.''

Ratchet let go of him and then he took two steps back. Optimus turn himself in his vehicle mood and left the base with great speed. 

Y/N was on her bed crying her eyes out. She wanted to stop crying but the tears were coming and coming. Just then came a knock on the front doors. At first, she wanted to ignore it but the knocking continued. She brushed her tears from her face and went to open the doors. She wasn't expecting anyone, and her parents were on work so who was it?

The moment that the doors opened she stood there frozen. Infront to her was standing Optimus in his human form. She could feel that her hears was beating faster.

Y/N: ''O-Optimus...what are you doing here?''

Optimus: ''I'm doing something that I should have done week ago.''

Y/N: ''What's that?''

Before Y/N knew Optimus grabbed her roughly and pulled her to him, so he could kiss her. The kiss was filled with anger, lust and love. Optimus couldn't help himself, he wanted to test those lisps for so long now that he was losing his mid.

Y/N was so in shock that she didn't kiss back. But when Optimus started to pull away, she placed her right hand around his neck and pulled him back so she could kiss him. Optimus pulled her closer to him and kissed her back. When they finished, they look at each other in the eyes.

Optimus: ''I'm sorry Y/N. I should have told you about my feelings.''

Y/N: ''Why didn't you?''

Optimus: ''If Megatron would find out about us he would try to hurt you. I can't lose you.''

Y/N: ''You will not lose me Optimus. He will not take ma away from you.''

Optimus: ''I love you Y/N.''

Y/N: ''I love you too Optimus Prime.''

And with that shared a kiss.