TF 3 Mirage/Dino x Human Teenager ( The Question ) ( Lemon )

Requested by @tfp-fanfiction

Third Person's POV

Mirage and Kim have been best friends for two years now. Kim is Sam's cousin and she didn't know about the transformers until she was captured by Starscream. Before he could take her to Megatron she was saved by Mirage. Mirage didn't just become her best friend, he became her guardian as well. He was always making sure that she was safe. Even when they were together he would always look if there was any Decepticon that would want to harm her. At first, Mirage didn't see it but it came to him that he fell in love with Kim.

Every time Kim was with him his spar would beet faster. Even the taught of her would make his spark beet so fast that it would make him go crazy. Everything on her was perfect. She has beautiful blue eyes, long dark hair, and amazing lips that Mirage wanted to kiss so badly that he was losing his mind. He wanted to ask her out but he never found enough courage to ask her. Yes, the transformer that acted taught didn't found the courage to ask a girl out.

He decided to ask her out after the mission that he had with Bumblebee. He has been waiting for two weeks to ask her and today was finally the day that he will get his chance. Kim was waiting for Mirage to come from his mission in the Autobot's base. She was allowed into the base because she was like family to all transformers. As she was waiting for her guardian to come back she heard the familiar sound. She looked up and saw a red Ferrari 458.

Kim jumped down from the big box that she was sitting on and began to run towards the Ferrari. Two weeks she has been waiting for Mirage to return and finally, he came back to her. As she was running towards him Mirage turned himself in his human form. Kim jumped in his arms. They missed each other so much.

Kim: ''I missed you so much Mirage.''

Mirage: ''I missed you too.''

As they looked each other in eyes they both smiled. Mirage wanted to ask Kim the question right then when...

Bumblebee: ''Mirage, Optimus needs to talk with us.''

Mirage looked at his friend and nodes his head. As much as he wanted to ask Kim the question right now he knew that it can wait for a few minutes.

Mirage: ''Wait here.''

He said and Kim nodded her head. As she watched him leave Lennox came up to her.

Lennox: ''Hey Kim.''

Kim: ''O hey William. How are you?''

Lennox: ''I am good and you?''

Kim: ''Great.''

Lennox: ''Nice. I wanted to ask you something.''

As Kim and Lennox were talking Mirage was coming back when he saw them. He saw how close Lennox was standing to Kim. He saw the way Lennox was looking at her.

Lennox: ''I was wondering if you would go out with me?''

As Mirage heard those words he became angry. But not angry with Kim on Lennox but with himself. He waited for so long that he lost his chance. He knew that Kim would go out with Lennox. He didn't want to stay there anymore, so he turned around and left the base.

Kim smiled a little. That was the first time that someone asked her out. She never had a boyfriend before. She was always a shy girl that stayed back when it came to boys.

Kim: ''I am sorry William bu-but... I have feelings for someone else.''

She said as she was looking down. She liked Lennox as a friend and nothing more.