Smokescreen ( TP ) x Reader (Finally His)

Requested by: @Butterflymed

Third Person's POV

It was a beautiful night and as most members of team Prime were already sleeping Y/N and Smokescreen were on the top of the base looking at the beautiful sky. As the moon was shining brightly stars were dancing around her making the sky even more beautiful. Y/N was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed. Smokescreen was sitting on her left side. As Y/N was busy looking at the sky, Smokescreen was not able to look away from her. She was so beautiful. He was in love with her for so long now, that he was getting insane. Everything about here was amazing. But the thing that he loved the most about her was her personality. That was the most beautiful thing about here. Smokescreen knew that he needed to tell Y/N bout his feelings. But he was so scared of the reaction. He didn't want to lose her, because she was his mate and he couldn't imagine his life without her.

Smokescreen: ''H-Hey Y-Y/N...''

The girl turned her head towards him.

Y/N: ''Yes Smokey?''

Smokescreen: ''I...I need to tell you something.''

Y/N: ''Okay.''

She turned her body towards him.

Smokescreen: ''I...I'm....I'm...'''

Y/N: ''What's wrong Smokescreen? You know you can tell me anything.''

Smokescreen knew that be he knew that if she didn't feel the same for him, he will lose her.

Smokescreen: ''I'm...I'm in love with you!''

His voice cracked as his words left his lips. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. He tried to wipe the tears away so Y/N wouldn't see them. But they kept on coming. Smokescreen was so scared and so embarrassed. His eyes looked down at the ground cause he was not able to look at Y/N's eyes.

Y/N was in shock by his words, but she was even more shocked about the tears. Was he so scared of her reaction or her rejection? With her hand, she gently took a hold of Smokescreens hand that was closest to her. As she touched his hand he looked up at her, so their eyes meet.

Y/N: ''I love you too Smokey.''

She picked herself up so she was on her knees and as she placed her hands on his cheeks her lips met his. Smokescreen was so but he kissed her back. He placed his around Y/N waist and pulled her closer. Before both of them knew it they were in Smokescreen's room. Y/N's back against the wall, Smokescreen picked her up so her legs were around his waist. Every kiss, every touch felt amazing. Y/N eyes closed as Smokescreen's lips left her's and went down her neck. 

Every kiss sent chills down her body.

They continue their making out on Smokescreen's bed. After some time they stop to look at each other. Y/N had a big smile on her face but as she saw more tears rolling down his cheeks, her smile disappeared.

Y/N: ''What's wrong?''

Smokescreen: ''Now that I have you I'm scared of losing you.''

Y/N sit up and took a hold of both of his hands.

Y/N: ''I'm here and now that we are together I will never leave you. I promise Smokescreen.''

With that Smokescreen placed his hands around her and gently pulled her into a strong hug. Y/N was finally his and he will do anything to keep her safe.