Optimus Prime ( Animated ) x Reader ( Will You Save Her? )

Optimus's POV 

It was 6 p.m when I came to the spot where I was supposed to meet Y/N. Today was one month of us dating and because I didn't want to be late I even allowed Sari to continue training Autobots. I really hope that she won't train them too hard. You never know when Decepticons will attack so they needed to be ready. 

I was taking Y/N on a date and I even got her a little gift. A bracelet with an Autoboth sign on it. That girl meant everything to me so I asked Ratchet to put a chip inside the sign so if she would get in trouble with Decepticons I would be to find her. After a few minutes of waiting, I tried to call her to make sure that everything was okay but she didn't answer. I tried to call her again but nothing.  The third time I called she answered. 

Me: ''Y/N? Where are you? Is t-'' 

Voice: ''Hello Optimus.'' 

Reader's POV 

I woke up with a blurry vision and a massive headache. Did someone hit me in the back of my head? Probably because my head was killing me. 

Me: ''What happened...'' 

I was about to move my hands and legs but something was stopping me. As my vision became normal I saw that my legs and hands were taped against the wall by a purple spider web. By the purple spider web, I knew exactly who it belonged to. 

Arachnia: ''Finally you're awake.'' 

Looking forward I saw a purple transformer stepping out of the shadows with a big grin on her face. Her red optics stared right into my ( Y/E/C ) eyes. She wanted me to fear her but there was no fear in me. I wasn't scared of her or any other Decepticon. 

Arachnia: ''You been out for hours. Taught I gave you permanent damage.'' 

Me: ''Guess you didn't hit hard enough.'' 

Arachnia: ''You are right. But where would be fun in that? Hurting you like that isn't on my plan.'' 

Me: ''You are still angry? I taught you moved on with Megatron.''

Arachnia: ''Move on?! How could I move on with someone who's not my spark mate?! Optimus is.'' 

She yelled showing me her claws. She was angry because I was dating Optimus her first love. Optimus told me what happened to Arachnia years ago. How she used to be an Autobot but she changed after Optimus failed to save her. I wasn't planning to fall in love with Optimus. It just happened. 

Me: ''Optimus is not your spark mate Arachnia.'' 

Arachnia: ''What?!'' 

She asked quickly looking at me. Her hand came around me and she pulled me off the wall. She placed me close to her face. 

Arachina: ''How dare you tell me what he is to me and what am I to him! He's my mate and I'm his! You stupid human thing that you can ruin everything I had with him. But you won't!'' 

She began to squeeze me. 

Voice: ''LET HER GO ARACHNIA!'' 

Her grip got lost a little as she turned around. Looking back I saw Optimus with his mask and ax ready for an attack. 

Arachina: ''Oh well, well Optimus. You came to join us.'' 

Optimus: ''Let her go. Your fight is with me not her.'' 

Arachina: ''Tell me Prime. Is it true? Did you give your spark to this rat of a human? Is it true?'' 

Optimus looked down at me then he looked back at the femme. 

Optimus: ''It's true. Y/N has my spark. She's my spark mate.'' 

At that moment Arachina began to tighten her grip. 

Arachina: ''Everything you said was a lie. You promised me that you will love me until the end of our days. That you will always protect me and will never let anything happen to me. BUT LOOK AT ME! BECAUSE OF YOU I'M A MONSTER! YOU PROMISED ME YOUR LOVE BUT YOU BROK IT AND GAVE YOUR LOVE TO SOME HUMAN GIRL THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU! TELL ME WHY YOU CHOSE HER INSTEAD OF ME?!'' 

Optimus removed his mask away from his face. I understand how much Arachina was suffering but there was nothing more Optimus could have done. He tried to save her. 

Optimus: ''She's my spark mate Arachina. She is the love of my life and I can't change that. What happened to you will always stay with me. I promised that I will always protect you and I failed you. I...I can't explain how sorry I am.'' 

Her grip loosens her grip of me little.

Optimus: ''I was trying to help you but...I failed you. Please let Y/N go.'' 

At that moment she tightened her grip and began to walk towards the end of the building. 

Optimus: ''Arachina stop! Dont!'' 

He yelled as she spread her arm with which she was holding me over the end of the building. 

Me: ''Optimus...'' 

Optimus: ''You don't need to do this.'' 

Arachina: ''Oh but I do. Let's see if you will be able to save her.'' 

At that moment she let me go...

Me: ''OPTIMUS!'' 

Optimus's POV

Me: ''NO!'' 

I began to run and the moment I came to the edge of the building I jumped. Y/N was getting closer and closer to the ground. I can't lose her too. I won't let it happen again. I used my grabbing hook and the moment it grabbed her it pulled her to me. 

Y/N: ''Optimus....'' 

Me: ''You will be okay love. Hold on.'' 

I told her as I covered her with one hand. With the other hand, I took my ax and hit it against the wall to slow our fall. The moment we were safe on the ground I changed into my human form and hugged Y/N. I was holding her in my arms so scared of letting her go. The taught of losing her too was making me crazy. 

Me: ''I promise you that I will never let anything happen to you Y/N. Please believe me.'' 

Y/N: ''I believe you Optimus. What happened years ago wasn't your fault. You tried. I trust and believe you.'' 

She said as she looked up at me before she hugged me again making me hug her back. Looking up I saw the shadow of Arachina disappear. She will never get Y/N again. I will do everything to keep her safe.