Optimus Prime ( TP ) x Reader ( Surrender )

Third Persons' POV

It was one in the morning and Y/N was sitting on the big bed with her knees close to her chest and her eyes full of tears. The moment she felt a shape pain in her chest she knew that Optimus was gone. He was her guardian, her best friend, and her mate. She knew that his end was near. She begged him not to go but he had to go. He wanted to save the world. He told her many times that he will always be there for her and that he will never leave. He didn't keep his promise. He left her and he wasn't there for her anymore. 

Y/N: ''We let the waters rise

We drifted to survive.''

They meet the same day as others when they first came to the base. As much as she was excited she was really scared. But the moment she met the leader and their eyes met she knew that she was safe. He became her guardian. Back then she did not know that he knew that she was his spark mate. 

Y/N: ''I needed you to stay

But I let you drift away.''

When she got kidnaped by Megatron it was he who come and get her. He was her hero many times. She wanted to be his hero too but it never happened. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she continues singing.

Y/N: ''My love where are you?

My love where are you?''

Optimus would always come. It did not matter when or how. He would always be there for her. Even if she would have a nightmare he would come and be with her until she would wake up in the morning. 

Y/N: ''Whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready

Whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready

Can we, can we surrender?

I surrender.''

The first kiss. It was Optimus that kissed her because he was unable to control his feelings anymore. At first, Y/N was really shocked but the moment she kissed him back, Optimus pulled her more to him so their bodies could touch. He was in love with her ever since the first eye contact and so was she. 

Y/N: ''No one will win this time

I just want you back.''

Y/N's fingers went true her hair as her knees came closer to her chest. More and more tears were coming down her cheeks. 

Y/N: ''I'm running to your side 

Flying my white flag, my white flag. 

My love, where are you?

My love, where are you?'' 

She stopped singing and as she placed her back against the bed she hugged his jacket under her head. Closing her eyes she could see the way he hugged and kiss her. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to see his eyes which she loved the most. She wanted to see the smile he gave her each time he saw her. She needs to see him again. Her heart was hurting. 

Y/N: ''He surrendered....can I surrender? I surrender....'' 

With her eyes closed, she could see him walking toward her. She began to run towards him with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was getting closer and closer. She could hear her own heart beating slower and slower. 

She could feel that she was leaving her own life behind but she didn't care. She wanted to be with him. The moment her hands came around him, the heart inside of her stopped beating. She was now safe in the arms of the men she loved.