Megatron x Reader ( Bad Mood ) ( Lemon )

Hey! Sorry but this one-shot is not for everyone! It's really smooth! ( If you know what I mean! ;)

Reader's POV

My eyes opened as I heard a loud growl who belonged to Megatron and he was obviously furious about something. I threw the blanket off myself and as I got my shoes on I stepped out of the camper where I was staying. The moment that I took one step out of the camper I saw a blast flying past me at the Decepticons who bearly escaped it. Looking to my left I saw Megatron in his robot form glaring at them with anger and rage inside his optics. 

Me: ''What is going on?'' 

Megatron's optics landed on me for a short moment then he turned around and walked away. I looked at the Decepticons on my right. 

Me: ''What did you idiots do?'' 

Mohawk: ''We...we lost against Autobots, your majesty.'' 

Me: ''Clearly I can see that you idiot!'' 

Rolling my eyes I began to follow the way Megatron went. I didn't need to look for a long time when I found him in the warehouse. He was still in his robot form and by the destruction around him, I could see that he was still really, really angry. But I knew very well how to make him happy. I began to walk toward him. 

Me: ''Megatron.'' 

He turned his head just a little to look at me then he looked back forward placing his hands behind his back. 

Me: ''Those idiots really are not worth your anger my lord. I know that you will win against Autobots and the galaxy will be yours. But you only need time and...''

As I came behind his back I crossed my hands under my chest. 

Me: ''I think I know how to kill this time and get you in a better mode.'' 

After a few seconds, he changed into his human form and slowly turned his body around. A smile grew on my face as his eyes went down and up my body. We were standing only one step apart but as I stepped toward him he placed his arms around me and connected his lips with mine. The kiss was...loving and I was surprised by his gentle side. 

Suddenly I was picked up and pushed against the wall. He was holding my hands above my head with his right hand as his left hand slowly went under my dress. The moment his hand touched my underwear a moan left my mouth making me close my eyes in pleasure. 

Megatron: ''Look at me.'' 

His voice ordered. The moment I looked at him he removed my underwear from his way so his fingers could touch my sweet spot. 

Me: ''Oh....'' 

He began to play with my sweet spot making my body shake in pleasure. After a few minutes, he saw that I was about to come so he quickly removed his hand away. 

Megatron: ''I'm will finish you another way.'' 

He said as he sashed his lips with mine. Hearing him removing his belt I knew very well what was coming. Removing his lips he pushed his member hard into e making me moan in pleasure. 

Me: ''Yeah...oh yeah.''

Megatron began to push himself into me more and more making me scream in pleasure. We didn't care if someone would hear us. He was the leader of Decepticons and I was his queen. 

Me: ''Fuck...yeah...Megatron...'' 

Megatron: ''You are so tight....gah!'' 

He began to fuck me faster. 

Me: ''YES MEGATRON! YES! YES! FUCK!'' 

Megatron: ''Scream my name! Let others know to who you belong!'' 

Screams of his name were leaving my mouth as his cock was hitting me inside. The moment before we both came I smashed my lips with his. 

Megatron: ''That was amazing love.'' 

Me: ''You did most of the work. But tell me. Are you still in bed mood?'' 

Megatron: ''What do you think?'' 

He asked then he kissed my neck and I knew that it was not over. 

Me: ''But now it's my turn.''