Ironhide ( WFC ) x Reader ( Why Are You Single? )

Reader's POV 

It was late at night and I was sitting behind my computer working on my homework when the steps of an Auntoboth got my attention. Looking back I saw that it was Ironhide.

Me: "Hey Hide."

Hide: "Y/N."

Threw his voice I could hear that he was tired. He must just come back from patrolling the city. Walking past the table he changed himself into his hot human form and approached the fridge. As he was taking beer out of the fridge I was unable to stop looking at him. Even from behind he was built and he looked good. 

Hide: "Tell me Y/N." 

As he began to turn around I quickly looked away from him pretending that I wasn't staring. 

Hide: "Why are you single?" 

Me: "Because my parents are strict. Why are you single Ironhide?" 

He was good-looking and I was really surprised that he didn't have a girl. A small smile appeared on his face as he began to approach me. Stepping next to me his face got closer to me so his eye could connect with mine. 

Hide: "Because your parents are strict." 

With that, he walked past me with his beer in his hand. For a short moment, I just sat there staring at the empty space where Ironhide just stood. Then it kicked. 

Me: "IRONHIDE!"