Ultra Magnus ( TP ) x Reader ( Can I Kiss You?)

Third Person's POV

When Ultra Magnus came back from patrol, he was about to take his human home. But as he looked around the room, he did not see her anywhere.

Ultra Magnus: ''Where is Y/N, Ratchet?''

He asked looking at the medic who was busy looking at the monitor.

Ratchet: ''Here.''

Said Ratchet poting towards the yellow couch not looking away from the monitor. Magnus stepped closer to the yellow couch and saw his human sleeping peacefully. He wouldn't wake her up but because her parents will be home in few hours he had to take her home. He changed into his human form and approached her. She was so beautiful. He had feelings for her ever since he became her guardian. She was beautiful from inside and out. He went down on her level and gently touched her right cheek.

Ultra Magnus: ''Y/N.''

Her (Y/E/C) began to open. The moment she saw her guardian a big smile came on her face.

Y/N: ''Magnus.''

Ultra Magnus: ''It's time for me to take you home. Do you want me to carry you?''

Y/N: ''Would you?''

She asked as she was still sleeping a little. She broke her leg two days ago at the gym class. When Magnus learned that his human was in the hospital he was furious. But he tried not to show in front of other Autobots. Magnus chuckled. He gently placed his hands around her and picked her up bridal style. Y/N did not mind. She felt so safe in his strong arms. Also, she had a big crush on him. Magnus went downstairs slowly. 

Magnus: ''Ratchet can you pleas gave me her crutches?''

Ratchet: ''Yes.''

As he got downstairs he changed into his vehicle mode. Y/N was on the passenger seat and she opened the doors so Ratchet could hand her, the crutches.

Y/N: ''Thank you.''

She said. Ratchet only nodded and went back to work. Magnus began to drive and Y/N quickly fell back to sleep. It was one in the morning and she was really tired. When they got to her house Magnus stoped in the dark alley. He did not want to wake her up again so he changed into his human form. Y/N was in his hands and her crutches were on top of her. Magnus knew where her family was hiding a spare key so when he opened the doors he walked upstairs.

For someone, it would be hard to carry a girl and her crutches and open doors. But to him was easy. Nothing was too hard for his girl. When they got to her room he placed her crutches next to her bed and then he gently placed Y/N on her bed. She was so beautiful. As he placed her blanket over her, her eyes opened and they meet his.

Y/N: ''Thank you.''

She said and Magnus nodded his head. He began to turn around when her hand grabbed his hand making him stop on his track.

Y/N: ''I can see that something is on your mind. What is it?''

He turned around not letting go of her hand. She was sitting up with her eyes fixed on him. He has been her guardian for almost a year now and he knew that she knew that something was on his mind. He did not want her to know it yet but he was not able to help himself anymore. 

His feelings were making him crazy. He went to her and was about to kiss her but he stopped. His forehead was against here's, their noses were almost touching and their eyes were on each other.

Magnus: ''Can I kiss you?''

Y/N: ''Yes.''

The moment Y/N said yes Magnus lined in and their lips met.