Optimus Prime ( Armada ) x Reader ( Let You Win )

Third Person's POV

A scream of pain left Optimu's mouth as his sword made contact and the pure blood touched the ground. Everything happened so fast that he did not see it coming. A short gasp was heard as the girl in front of him let go of her sword. Slowly looking down she saw the blood dripping down her clothes. Placing her left hand on the wound her other hand began to reach forwards. The moment she touched Optimus's hand he knew what he had done.

Optimus: "No, no, no."

He dropped his sword and took hold of her hand. Just then her legs gave in and she began to fall. Optimus fell on his knees as he caught her in his arms. He never wanted this. He didn't want her to get hurt. He didn't want to hurt her.

Optimus: "It's okay. Stay strong."

He placed his right hand on his earpiece in his right hand and began to call Red Alert for help. He was trying and trying to get the connection with the base but it wasn't working. He placed his hand on her wound trying to stop the bleeding.

Y/N: "Why are you even trying Prime?"

Looking down at her Optimus saw the pain in her eyes. But that wasn't the only thing that he saw in her eyes. He saw a piece.

Optimus: "I fought you so many times before. Why didn't you block the attack?"

Y/N: "Because I am ex-exhausted. I never meant to start a war with you Optimus. It happened because of Megatron but I d-do not blame him."

Optimus knew deep down that she wasn't going to make it. She was a fighter but this cut was something she wasn't going to survive without help. The quilt was tearing him apart.

Optimus: "Why did you join them Y/N?"

Y/N: "I was a broken person before I met Megatron. I-I-I trusted him but for a long time now I...I know that he was lying to me."

Optimus: "I'm so sorry Y/N...If I would know how much you needed...."

Y/N: "I just wanted...you t-to let me in..."

Optimus: "I guess I should've let you win."

At that moment Y/N left the Earth and Optimus stayed so he could carry the blame for killing the girl he loved for the rest of his life. Placing his hand that used to hold her wound he touched the girl's cheek and he gently kissed her on the lips. For the very first and only time.