Optimus Prime ( Prime ) x Reader ( True Love But Wrong Time )

Reader's POV

I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to leave him. He was my guardian, my best friend even taught he was always serious. Well, that was a lie. He was always smiling when we would hang out with each other. He would always try to keep me happy even in the darkest time.

But he was hers....not mine.

Me: "I'm leaving."

Those were the words I told him when I made a decision to leave. It wasn't his or her fault it was mine. Mine and the fault of my stupid emotions that closed me to break. I loved him. More than my pathetic life. I wanted to tell him. So many times I wanted to tell him. But then she came into his life and made him happy.

I can't take him away from her...because she is perfect.

She is everything he ever needed and wanted.

Optimus: "Y/N."

I could feel tears gathering in my eyes but before he could see them I looked away. I didn't want him to see me cry. He brought me to the airport so I could leave for my new life. I said goodbye to others before I left the base. I even said goodbye to her even taught I didn't want to. I was so mean to her even taught I didn't say anything bad to her.

She was his match and I wasn't.

Me: "Goodbye Optimus."

I turned around and began to walk away from him with my suitcase right behind me. I didn't want to go. I loved him. I loved him like crazy. Stopping myself I looked back at him to see him slowly turning around as his eyes were focused on the ground. I can't say goodbye like this.

Me: "Optimus!"

Quickly stopping himself he looked my way and our eyes meet. How much I adored his eyes. I let go of my suitcase and began to run towards him. The moment that I hugged him he hugged me back.

Optimus: "Y/N."

How much I will miss his gentle touch.

Slowly looking up I meet his eyes and remembered all the happy memories that we spent together. I will charities them for the rest of my life and if there is a change I will find him again.

Optimus: "Are you sure about this?"

Me: "Have a happy life Optimus."

Slowly letting go of him I force out a smile and turned around. I returned to my suitcase and began to walk again. This time I didn't look back because I know that his eyes were on me and I didn't want him to see the tears that kept on come down my cheeks.

She will make him happy even if that breaks me.

Coming to the reception I placed my card on the table so the older lady could check me in on the flight. But the moment she saw my face her expression became worried.

Old lady: "What's wrong dear?"

Everything was wrong and I didn't know how to fix it. I didn't want to go. I wasn't ready to leave him. I loved him.

Me: "Broken heart."

Old lady: "I'm so sorry to hear that darling. Is there a chance?"

I shook my head no.

Me: "True love but the wrong time."