Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Scary Movie )

Reader's POV

With a big bowl of popcorn, I took a seat next to my boyfriend who was already waiting for me on the couch. As I snuggled close to him he placed a blanket around me so I would be cold. Who would know that Megatron the LEADER of Decepticons and the Gladiator would care so much for his mate? 

Me: ''So which movie did you chose?''

Megatron: ''IT.''

The moment he said that I got chills down my spine.

Megatron: ''Unless you are scared.''

Me: ''I'm not!''

Megatron: ''Okay then.''

Megatron pressed the button and the movie started. I HATED that movie! Why? Because there was a CLOWN in it! I hated them. Every time the movie had a scary part I would close my eyes. I did not want to show Megatron that I was scared. I wanted to show him that I was strong. Megatron had his left hand around me holding me close to his side. I felt so safe with him. But one time I did not know that the scary part was coming and the moment that IT came on a screen a loud scream came out out my mouth. I buried my face against Megatron's chest.

Megatron: ''Don't worry sweet spark. You're safe with me. Do you want me to turn off the movie?''

He asked and I nodded my head yes. He turned off the movie and as I looked away I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

Megatron: ''Don't cry my love. It's only a movie.''

He said as he brushed my tears away with his hand. 

Me: ''I know. But it's so scary.''

Megatron: ''I will always protect you. Let's watch something that's not scary.''

He said and he turned on my favorite Disney movie. A big smile came to my face.

Me: ''Thank you, love.''

I said as I kiss his cheek. He smiled and then he placed his hand back around me pulling me close. 

Megatron: ''I love you Y/N.'' 

Me: ''I love you too Megatron.'' 

( I know that it's short. BUT I hope that you enjoyed it. )