Wheeljack ( Armada ) x Reader ( Where Where You?! )

Reader's POV

Wheeljack: "Y/N?"

I froze on the spot as I heard his voice from behind me. It has been years since I last saw and hear him and I was hoping that I would never see him again. But it looked like he found me. Slowly turning around I saw him standing only a few feet away from me in his human form.

Wheeljack: "Y/N."

His voice was in shock as well as his eyes. I was hoping that I would never see him again.

Wheeljack: "Y/N I...I can't believe it."

Me: "Go away Wheeljack."

I said then I turned around and began to walk away from him.

Wheeljack: "Y/N wait!"

A hand was placed on my right shoulder making me snap. I turned around with great force and kick him in the stomach sending him flying to the ground.

Me: "You have no right to touch me Wheeljack."

Wheeljack: "Y/N I..."

Me: "Where were you?! Where were you when I was captured by Thrust?! Where were you when he hurt me and I needed you?!"

I was so angry and disappointed in him. He promised me that he would always protect me. Always looked after me and always...loved me.

Wheeljack: ''Y/N...''

He began to speak but stopped.

Me: "What Y/N?! What? Tell me what you wanted to say to me?"

He kept quiet as his eyes slowly looked down away from me.

Me: "You really don't have anything to say? How could you leave me when I needed you the most? You're supposed to be my spark mate. But instead of you there came Hot Shot who saved me from Thurst who hurt me like no one else ever did."

Wheeljack: "Y/N I tired. I really did try."

Me: "You tired? You didn't try hard enough. Hot Shot saved me. I expected you to come not him."

Standing up he looked at me with hurt written all over his eyes.

Wheeljack: "Y/N I am so sorry. I really did try to look for you. But when I finally found the place you were already gone and I taught that..."

Me: "That I died?"

I asked with a sarcastic smile.

Me: "It would be better for me to die than to suffer like I did."

Wheeljack: "DON'T SAY THAT!"

He took a step towards me but I took a step back.

Me: "Do not try to come close to me ever again Wheeljack. We are forever done."

Wheeljack: "Please don't say that."

Me: "You can try using your words and tears but I will never forgive you and I will never love you again."

Turning around I left him and never saw him again.