Bumblebee ( TP ) x Reader ( Lock The Doors! )

Reader's POV

I was making my way to the main room when someone took hold of my hand and before I knew it I was pulled into a storage room. Looking at who it was a smile grew on my face as I saw that it was Bee.

Me: "Bee."

With his hands on my hips, he pulled me towards him so our lips could meet. I placed my hands around his neck as we began to passionately kiss each other. We were in love but we were so in love that we were unable to stay away from each other for a long time.

Removing his lips away from mine he began to kiss my neck and I knew exactly where this was going to go if we continued.

Me: "Maybe we should lock the doors. Just in case someone comes."

Bee: "The kids are in school and others are out patrolling. We are alright."

Placing his lips together with mine again we began to passionated kiss once more. He picked me up and as he placed me against the wall he began to kiss me on the neck again. But the moment was interrupted as we heard someone approaching the room.

Me: "Shit."

Bee quickly placed me on the floor and pulled me into the dark corner of the room behind some old crates. The doors opened and Ratchet came into the room. Bee showed me to stay quiet after Ratchet took some stuff that he needed he left.

Me: "I told you we should have locked the doors."

Bee: "I'm sorry darling."

Me: "Do you still want to continue?"

Bee: "Do you?"

Me: "Yes but lock the doors first."