Smokescreen ( TP ) x Reader ( Just The Way You Are )

Requested by @undead_dragon

Since Smokescreen joined team Prime his optics were on Y/N. The moment he saw her he fell in love with her. Every day that she came in the base he would say: 'Hey, beautiful. You look amazing.' To him, she was like an angel. The best thing about Y/N was her personality. She was a kind, funny, smart, and positive girl that always liked to help others. 

One day Smokescreen was walking around the base when he heard Miko and Y/N talking. He didn't want to spy on them but he was wondering what they were talking about. He took a step closer to the doors that were open a little and began to listen. 

Y/N: ''What do you think? Should I change my hair color?''

Miko: ''No.'' 

Y/N: ''What about my figure?'' 

Miko: ''What about your figure?'' 

Y/N: ''Don't you think that my butt is too small?'' 

Miko: ''First of all no I think that it's not too small and second of all why would you change your figure?'' 

Y/N: ''Because I don't think that he likes me.'' 

Miko: ''Smokescreen?'' 

Y/N: ''Yes.'' 

Smokescreen was shocked. Y/N wanted to change herself because she taught that he didn't like her. She would change her beauty for him?

Miko: ''No girl should ever change herself because of one man. You know that.''

Y/N: ''Yes I know that but I really like him and I don't think that he likes me back.'' 

Just then an idea came in Smokescreens head. He kicked on the doors. 

Smokescreen: ''Oh hey girls. Y/N I need your help with something so could you?'' 

Y/N: ''Of course.'' 

Smokescreen: ''Great. Let's go.'' 

As he said that he changed into his car mode and open the doors for her. Y/N took a set behind the well and as the seatbelt came around her, Smokescreen began to drive. He will help her see that she doesn't need to change for him. 

Y/N: ''So where are we going Smoky?'' 

Smokescreen smile. He loved it when she called him like this. 

Smokescreen: ''You will see.'' 

Smokescreen too her to a cliffside with a beautiful view of the sunset. As Y/N was stepped out of him he changed himself in human form and looked at her. 

 Y/N: ''What are we doing here Smoky?'' 

Smokescreen: ''I heard you and Miko talking.'' 

Y/N eyes winded. 

Smokescreen: ''Why do you think I don't like you?'' 

Y/N: ''There are thousand better-looking girls than me. Why would you like me?'' 

Smokescreen: ''Every morning since I came I call you beautiful.  Do you think that I don't mean it? I don't want any other girl than you. You are amazing from inside and out.'' 

Tears were coming down Y/N checks. Smokescreen came to her and pulled her to him, so he could hug her. 

Smokescreen: ''You know what I like the most about you? Your beauty from inside. You are the most amazing human on this Earth.'' 

Y/N began to cry more. 

Y/N: ''Thank you Smokescreen. Thank you.'' 

Smokescreen hugged her more. 

Smokescreen: ''You are perfect. Just the way you are.''