Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Scarf )

Reader's POV

The day that I meet Megatron, I liked him from the start. I was so amazed by his beautiful red optics. We were flirting with each other all the time even when we were surrounded by other Decepticons. Each time Megatron would complete something about me I would feel my cheeks burn bright red. I guess he was interested in me because...well we were talking about Megatron. He was never nice. Well, he was nice to me. Or maybe he just liked me because I was always honest with him and I was really good at planning the next missions for Energon. 

I was in the main control room together with Soundwave, who was carefully listening to me. Of course, he was always quiet but each time he looked at me I saw that he was listening to me. It was him who brought me to Megatron in the first place. Just as I stopped talking Megatron came into the room. The moment his optics landed on me a smile grew on his face. 

Megatron: ''Hello Y/N. When did you come here?'' 

He asked as he came to me and Soundwave. 

Me: ''Hello Megatron. Ten minutes ago. How was the mission?'' 

Megatron: ''We were victorious. Thanks to you and your brilliant plan. Thank you.'' 

Me: ''You're welcome.'' 

Megatron: ''May I say that I really like your scarf. It suits you.'' 

I could feel my cheeks becoming red again but this time I didn't hide my smile as I used to. 

Me: ''Thank you Megatron.'' 

Our moment was ruined when Starscream came into the room. As he began to bother Megatron about how his idea for a mission would be better than mine I asked Soundwave to put me down on the table where I was sitting on. 

Me: ''Thank you Soundwave. I will take a walk around the base for a while.'' 

I was walking for some time when I came around the corner and bumped into someone. Looking up I saw that it was Megatron in his human form and I bumped into his strong muscular chest. 

Me: ''M-Megatron. I'm sorry. I-I wasn't looking.'' 

Megatron: ''It's okay.'' 

Just then I noticed that his strong hands were on my waist. He had a strong grip on me just in case I would fall backward. Looking up I meet his eyes with mine. He was so handsome. 

I saw him looking down and as I followed his gaze I noticed my scarf on the ground next to my right leg. I was about to pick it up but he stopped me. 

Megatron: ''Let me.'' 

He removed his hands anyway from my waist and went down to pick up my scarf. As he pick it up he went back up and offered it back to me. With my right hand I took a hold of my scarf but the moment that I was about to take it he took a hold of my hand and pulled me back to him. 

Our lips meet!