Ultra Magnus x Reader ( You Idiot! )

Third Person's POV

Ultra Magnus was in his human form, sitting on the top of his tall bed with Y/N. She was sitting on his lap with her knees on each side. Her hands were resting on his chest as her lips were connected with his.

Ultra Magnus and Y/N have been dating for a few weeks and because Y/N was really shy no one knew about them. Unlike Y/N who really cared about what others would think, Magnus didn't care. He was really happy with Y/N so he didn't care for anybody's opinion.

Placing his strong hands from her hips to her bum Y/N's lips grew into a smile.

Voice: ''Magnus!''

In seconds Y/N pulled her lips away from Magnus looking toward the doors. It was Hound!

2 Voice: ''Magnus are you in there?''

And Sideswipe!!!!!! Both of them were standing on the other side of the doors. Y/N jumped down Magnus's lap and quickly began to look around.

Y/N: ''Quickly Magnus change into your robot form and placed me on the ground. It will seem like we were talking.''

Magnus: ''No.''

Y/N's eyes got big.

Y/N: ''What do you mean no???? What will they think if they see me here?''

Magnus: ''Lucky bot?''

Taking the pillow behind her Y/N hit him in the head making him laugh even harder.

Magnus: ''Okay, okay. Come here.''

Taking her hands Y/N taught that he will change back into his robot form and placed her on the ground. But instead of that Magnus pulled her in for a kiss.

Magnus: ''Come in.''

The doors opened and Hound together with Sideswipe came into the room to see Y/N and Magnus on the bed kissing. Slowly looking away Y/N's eyes got big as she saw two Autobots looking at them with a smile on their faces. Her cheeks were burning red.

Y/N: ''You idiot.''

She said smacking Magnuses's face with the pillow again. Hound and Cliffjumper quickly left the room with a smile.

Cliffjumper: ''Should we tell her that we all knew?''

Hound: ''Maybe later.''