Knockout ( TP ) x Reader ( Notice )

Third Person's POV

Once again there was a meeting that Megatron called upon every single Decepcion on the battleship. He was talking about a new plan that he came up with even taught it was Y/N's plan. The human joined Decepticon not that long ago because she was very smart and Megatron needed her ideas and plans so he could destroy the Autobots.

Y/N didn't care if Megatron was taking her ideas as his because...well she just didn't care. She had other things on her mind. Knockout. She liked him and she liked him a lot. She didn't know that Knockout has noticed her looks. She was quite beautiful and he would be stupid enough not to notice her or her glances toward him.

As Megatron was finally done with his speech Y/N began to leave the room when she was suddenly stopped by Starscream in his original form.

Starscream: "Hello Y/N. You look interesting today."

Y/N: "Interesting? Now let me tell you Starscream that I-"

Knockout: "Here you are Y/N. I have been looking all over for you."

Hands came around my shoulders making me look away from Starscream. Knockout placed his left arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Knockout: "I need your help."

Me: "With what?"

Knockout gave me the look.

Knockout: "With personal stuff."

I could feel my cheeks burning red as I heard him say that.

Me: "Alright let's go."

We walked past Starscream and left the room.

Me: "So what do you need really?"

I asked as I looked at him. I taught that by us leaving the room he will let go of me but he still had his hand around me.

Knockout: "Do you think I am stupid Y/N?"

He asked as he stopped walking making me stop as well.

Me: "What do you mean by that?"

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall. I looked up at Knockout to see him grinning down at me.

Me: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Knockout: "Oh really? The glances you gave me. The way you look at me. The way you smile. You like me and you like me hard."

His hands came around my hips as his lips began to line in.

Me: "So you knew all alone that I liked you?"

Knockout: "I did notice it a few weeks ago but I waited."

Me: "For what?"

Knockout: "For the right moment."

He lined in and kissed me on the lips. I immediately kissed him back and we began to fight for dominance which he won of course.