Sunstreaker ( G1 ) x Reader ( That Day )

Reader's POV

I was waiting for the team to return from the mission and as I was waiting I was reading a Wattpad story on my phone. I had that day. What day you may ask? The day when I just needed a hug. Of course, I was close with Autobots and I could ask any of them for a hug and they would give me a hug. But I wanted a hug from a very special Autoboth. My boyfriend Sunstreaker.

He and I have been dating for almost a month now and only he knew how much the hugs really meant to me. The contact with another human or half-human meant a lot to me. The moment I heard them coming I placed my phone away and jumped off the table I was sitting on.

Hound: "Hello Y/N. What were you doing as we were gone?"

He asked as he came into the room together with others and changed into his original form.

Me: "Waiting."

Bumblebee: "Waiting? For what?"

Me: "For a hug."

I said as I walked past them and began to approach Sunstreaker who changed into his human form the moment he saw me. He could see what I wanted. The moment I came to him he placed his arms around me and gave me a hug.

Sunsreaker: "That day?"

Me: "That day."

I said as I nuzzled my head into his chest. I felt so relaxed with his hands around me. He picked me up and I placed my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Me: "Where are you taking me?"

Sunstreaker: "Into our room, so I can hug you for hours."

Me: "I would like that."