Starscream ( Armada ) x Reader ( So Tell Me )

Reader's POV 

From the last mission, Autobots didn't just bring a new Mini-Con to the base but also a prisoner. Megatron's second in command Starscream. Autobots wanted him to tell them about Megatron's plane with the Mini-Cons but of course, the proud Decepticon that Starscream was he wasn't talking. 

Autobot base had prison cells that Red Alert made together with Hot Shot so they kept him there. The cells were made of really strong glass so no matter how much Starscream would try to break it he couldn't. 

One day as I stayed over at the base I woke up in the middle of the night and I wasn't able to fall back asleep. I didn't know what to do so I began to walk around the base. I stopped on my track when I came to the room where the prison cells were. I knew that Autobots didn't trust Starscream and that they wouldn't be happy if I would be alone with him but maybe I could make him talk. Or at least I can try. 

Stepping into the room I approached the first glass cell where Starscream was staying. He was sitting on the ground with his back against the wall and his left hand was on his knee. The moment my hand touched the glass his yellow optics looked up at me. For a few moments, we just stared at each other. 

Starscream: ''What do you want human?'' 

Me: ''Nothing much. I just came to talk.'' 

Starscream: ''I will not tell you anything about Megatron's planes human.'' 

Me: ''That's fine and please call me Y/N. You know my name.'' 

I said as I took a seat on the ground. 

Me: ''How are you feeling?'' 

He rolled his optics and then he looked away. 

Me: ''So...are you married?'' 

Starscream: ''What? No, I'm not.'' 

Me: ''But you...you have a girlfriend? I'm sorry I mean spark mate?'' 

It took him a few moments to answer. I could see that he was hiding something from me. 

Starscream: ''No.'' 

Me: ''Gay?'' 

Starscream: ''NO! Would you leave me alone?!'' 

Me: ''No.'' 

He rolled his optics and looked away from me again. I could see his lips moving but no words came out. 

Me: ''Tell me Starscream...how come a transformer as attractive, intelligent, well-spoken, diffident in the most seductive way and yet, powerful  is all alone in the whole galaxy?'' 

His optics winded as he looked at me then he stood up and began to approach me. I stood up and looked up at him as he came fully to the glass. 

Starscream: ''I...''

( Part 1 )