Sunstreaker ( G1 ) x Reader ( You Belong With Me )

Third Person's POV

Sunstreaker and Y/N were walking side by side when Y/N's phone rang. She took it out of her pocket and saw that her boyfriend was calling her.

Y/N: ''It's James.''

Sunstraker: ''Answer it.''

She pressed the button and placed her phone to her ear.

Y/N: ''Hey James.''

She said with a smile on her face. But the moment James began to talk the smile on her face despaired.

Y/N: ''What? Why are you upset now? I told you that I will be out with Straker.''

She said. Sunstreaker knew exactly what the conversation was about. James was upset again because Y/N was hanging out with her best friend and not with him. This happened every time they were together.

Y/N: ''Okay. Okay. By.''

She placed her phone back in her pocket and then she looked at Sunstreaker.

Y/N: ''I'm sorry I have to go.''

Sunstreaker: ''I understand.''

Y/N: ''I will make it up to you I promise. Love you.''

Sunstreaker: ''Love you too.''

Y/N quickly hugged him and then she left. Sunstreaker was looking after her as she was waling away from him. What does she see in James? What does he have that he doesn't have? Ever since they meet Sunstreaker had feelings for her. But she was already in a relationship with James so Sunstreaker kept his feelings for himself. If she was happy with him so be it.

Two days later Sunstreaker got a call from Y/N. The moment that he answered he could hear her sobbing.

Sunstreaker: ''What did he do?''

Y/N: ''He cheated on me.''

Sunstreaker became angry in a second.

Sunstreaker: ''I'm coming.''

The moment he knocked on the front doors she busted into his arms. He picked her up and took her in the leaving room. He took a seat on the sofa with her still in his hands. She began to cry on his chest. He was so angry. He wanted to go to James's house and beat him up for breaking Y/N's heart. But he knew that she needed him by her side.

Sunstreaker: ''You deserve so much better than him.''

Y/N: ''Why did he do this to me? Wasn't I enough?''

Sunstreaker: ''You are everything many guys would dream off. He is a stupid idiot. He doesn't even know what he let go off. You are beautiful, smart, kind and the most amazing girl I know.''

Said Sunstreaker and they look into each other's eyes. Then something happened that Sunstreaker did not expect. Y/N grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer so their lips could meet. The kiss was long and passioned. As they stopped so both could take a breath they look into each other's eyes.

Sunstreaker: ''You belong with me.''

He said and they shared another kiss.