Arc 14.16 [Chapter 310]

The god of love sat awkwardly on the grass. He was already determined to die, and he never thought that he would one day see such a beautiful scene. He was so happy that the stiff expression on his face relaxed.

Bai Lixin and Dijia were in their own world, and Eros didn't want to interrupt them. He just stroked the delicate greenery in silence, feeling relaxed as he listened to the conversation between the two men.

It turned out that while Bai Lixin and Eros were searching for Dijia, he had also been searching for Bai Lixin.

Not long after Bai Lixin left the Divine Realm and entered the Void, Dijia returned to the Divine Realm.

"I asked S419M to contact you at that time, but the system couldn't locate you."

"I was in a coma for a while and did not know what was happening in the outside world, nor was I aware of S419M trying to contact me. The power of the curse seemed to have exploded on me much earlier. " Dijia laughed bitterly, "At that time, although I killed the Pseudo Lord God, I felt a trace of his aura in the void."

"I didn't want to worry you, so I went to investigate the source of this aura. I didn't expect to fall into a coma not long after entering the void. When I woke up again, the Pseudo Lord God's breath had reappeared in the Divine Realm, and his curse had activated. It drained my power constantly, and I was unable to return to the Divine Realm for a while. So I came back here and began searching for a solution to the pseudo Lord God's curse."

"It wasn't long before I worked out a way to remove the curse. After the curse was lifted, my body gradually regained its divine power and I was able to return to the Divine Realm. But instead of finding you here, I found an even more powerful pseudo Lord God. He borrowed the body of one of his sky people to complete his evolutionary rebirth. He had lived so long that he couldn't support his ageing body even though he would take the divine powers of every new Lord god. Before we arrived, the pseudo Lord God had already made up his mind to raise perfect mother bodies to revive him."

"The pseudo Lord God tricked all of us. He left Eros behind as bait to lure you to the Sky City. The moment you unsealed Eros, the Sky City collapsed and those perfect mother bodies were escorted to the ground where they'd procreate with the artificial humans sooner or later. Thus, the pseudo Lord God would be conceived and born. "

Dijia waved his hand in the air, and several vines came out of the depths of the earth. The vines burrowed into Bai Lixin's clothes and wrapped around his body.

Bai Lixin did not resist either, accepting Dijia's words with difficulty.

The vines wrapped around his body and automatically changed into a light green robe.

Bai Lixin was still in a trance, so Dijia reached out to help pull off his tattered clothes and pinched his cheek, "I had just recovered my divine power and was not yet strong enough to fight against the Pseudo Lord God. So, I quietly retreated into the void to look for you when I discovered that you had followed me there. It's just that there are simply too many temporal cracks in the void, and it took a while to find you."

..........

[Lord host, don't reminisce about the bitterness.] A voice pulled back Bai Lixin's thoughts.

This Kingdom of Artificials was solid, but it wasn't impossible to storm it. However, why use force when they could enter it safely and harmlessly? Force was not their style, okay?

It's just a pity about the body Dijia forged for him...alas!

The whole planet was under the God Emperor's surveillance. Even the middle of the kingdom had several cameras present, and there were almost no dead spots. But there were still a few places in the tower that were not monitored, and Zhou Ping's office was one of them.