Modern World [Arc 1.1- 1.2]

Arc 1.1 [Chapter 1]

[Ding! You have reached the mission world. The system will now perform a soul fusion for the host]

The tearing sensation of soul fusion passed through all the limbs. Bai Lixin stifled a grunt and frowned. Every time he crossed over, he had to go through this. The taste was indescribably sour.

[Ding! Congratulations to the host; the body has had no rejection reactions and the soul fusion rate has reached 100%. The host can fully dominate the fused body]

[Ding! Scanning the dimensional world and new body attribute levels]

[Ding! The scan is complete. This world is a modern, civilized world, a low-level dimension, and its attribute level is determined to be F.]

[The original mental power attribute of the fused body is at the F level, and the physical attribute is also at the F level. The current mental power attribute is B level as it is the host's current mental power]

[Warning: The body's physical attributes are too low, making it unable to carry too high soul attributes for a long time. The physical body is in danger of bursting. Please use your dimensional points to raise the physical attributes as soon as possible]

Awakening from the pain of soul fusion, Bai Lixin slowly opened his eyes and looked around to survey his surroundings.

It was an office of about eighty square metres, not too big nor too small. Underneath him was a comfortable black leather sofa, on which the original owner must have been taking a nap. Not far from him, there was a black desk and a standing bookcase, but nothing else. The whole office looked extraordinarily clean and tidy.

Bai Lixin slowly got up from the sofa and went into the inner room to sort out his clothes.

In the mirror was an excessively pale, handsome young man's face, with heavy dark circles under his eyes that could not be ignored. His eyes were bloodshot, his clothes were unkempt, and his hair was dishevelled.

With an imperceptible frown, Bai Lixin said, [S419M, I need the memories of this world.]

[As requested by Lord Host. Now collecting memories of this world.]

[Ding! Report to Lord Host: memory collection is complete and will be implanted in the host's brain in three seconds. Now starts the countdown. 3,2,1, memory implantation begins]

As soon as S419M's words fell, Bai Lixin felt an invisible mental force pouring into his mind, almost pushing him to the ground. Every time memories were poured in, it was so painful. Soul fusion was like this: receiving memories was also like this. This dimensional system claimed to be the highest level system in billions of worlds, but it was all bullshit.

Bai Lixin frowned tightly and endured the squeezing sensation of memories implanted in his mind as he began to go through the useful ones.

This was a story of rebirth and revenge in the entertainment industry. The owner of this body was a young president of a new entertainment company named Lu Xuefei. Lu Xuefei's father died early, and there was only his mother at home. The family business was left unattended, so he had to enter society early and take over the company.

At the age of 20, he became the head of a multi-million entertainment company.

Lu's Entertainment Company, which had been a little shaky at first, has recovered and thrived thanks to his years of hard work.

Lu Xuefei's life should have been smooth and enviable, with no worries about food and clothing. However, he should not have angered someone called Wang Sisi.