Arc 14.9 [Chapter 303]

Eros saw Bai Lixin wake up, and his eyes were fixed on the dagger beside him, saying, "Who are you? This is the old Lord God's dagger. How come it is in your hand?"

Bai Lixin looked around at the collapsed broken wall and was slightly shocked, but his face did not change. "I am your saviour. Sorry, I can't move. Can you help me pick up the dagger?"

Eros shook his head, "No, this dagger belongs to the old Lord God. I won't touch it before burning incense and changing my clothes. And you are not my saviour. No one can save my life. The Old Lord God is dead, and as his subordinate god, it won't be long before I disappear too. And it was you who killed the Old Lord God. I can see the Old Lord God's curse on your body. "

Bai Lixin froze for a moment, remembering the pseudo Lord God's curses before his death.

"The old Lord God died with resentment, and a curse at the time of death is a few degrees more violent than any time before. You should be careful. " Eros looked around Bai Lixin and then said, "I can help you. I will stay by your side during the time before I disappear and try to dissolve this curse. "

"What makes you willing to help me? Because I have unsealed you? There is no need for that. " Bai Lixin had some doubt about the way Eros was so naturally offering his help. He looked at Eros with a bit of scrutiny and said, "I am the one who killed the old Lord God. In other words, I'm also the one who indirectly killed you. "

"Haha, I should have died hundreds of millions of years ago." The god of love stood up. His long hair was slipping to the ground and spreading into a huge flower like a golden peony, "To tell you the truth, I want to help you not because you unsealed me, but because I saw something familiar about your aura. It's just that I couldn't remember where I had seen you before. I feel some kind of affinity for you. I have been sealed for a long time, and time has passed. All the people I knew are gone, and those who knew me have long since passed away. "

Eros's voice carried a faint sadness. Bai Lixin stared at the god of love wordlessly for a long time before nodding and standing up from the ground, "Okay, then I'll be grateful to the god of love."

"Just how did this place become a ruin?" Bai Lixin stumbled at this moment, and the body that had just stabilized itself involuntarily swayed a few times, nearly falling to the ground again.

"The old god's divine power supported this area. With his death, the temple spontaneously absorbed my divine power to support the island. The island finally lost its strength the moment you woke me up. The walls collapsed, the rocks cracked, and soon afterwards, the island will fall and smash to the ground. Those angels who were raised as butterflies will also burn to ashes with its fall. "

The ground shook violently several more times, the already fragile white brick walls got more cracks, and countless tiny pieces of stone and dust fell from the ceiling in a poof.

"Let's get out of here. This place is going to collapse." Bai Lixin retrieved the dagger back into his consciousness and grabbed the chains that once held Eros before rushing out of the temple. Their speed was fast, and in the blink of an eye, they had already left the temple.

In only a short time, the paradise of fantasy was now full of wreckage and debris everywhere.

Some of the carefree angels were hit by the rocks. Some failed to dodge in time, and the huge boulders buried them in a flash. Sharp stones pierced through their wings and pinned them to the ground, and for the unlucky ones, the stones penetrated their chests.

Nearly half of the angels were buried under the rocks, while those who reacted quickly waved their wings and took to the air.

But they were so weak that although they could fly, they could not sustain it for very long. Some of the angels could not bear the load of their wings and began to wobble.