Interstellar World [Arc 8.5- 8.6]

Arc 8.5 [Chapter 154]

The only means of transport between the Garbage Planet and the other planets was Graverson's battered aircraft. So, if they wanted to leave here, they would have to take his spaceship.

Bai Lixin comforted the "sad" simulation robot Ghar and suddenly thought of another way: "Ghar, can you make an aircraft? It doesn't need to be very big as long as it can take us to helium. "

Ghar's expression faltered for a moment, as if he was gathering memories in his chip.

"Master, my memory chip has information on the construction of an aircraft, but I lack the necessary materials to make it."

Bai Lixin brightened, "Excellent, what materials are needed?"

"High voltage metal, sensing systems, fuel, kinetic devices, and a lot more."

Bai Lixin: "......"

Let's just grab Graverson's flying machine.

In the hospital, Graverson's arm was in a cast and his eyes stared daggers at the counter droid who was busy waiting on him, "Rubbish, really a piece of rubbish."

The counter droid held the glass of water in his hand and used a questioning tone, "Rubbish; an item that isn't needed. Master, are you recycling me? If you need to recycle, I will disassemble my body for your transport. "

Graverson covered his face, "No, I'm not saying you are rubbish. Your name will be "rubbish" from now on. Rubbish is just a code name. Do you understand?! "

The counter droid nodded, "Understood, from today onwards, I will be called "Rubbish." Thank you, master, for the name."

"Master, your arm will need to recuperate for two months before it reaches full recovery. During that time, your arm should not be used for overly powerful exertions. " The counter droid came to Graverson with a glass of water and held it against his face, "Your body has been detected to have begun dehydrating. Please drink, Master."

Graverson took a sip of water and looked suspiciously at the counter droid that he got after it was traded through who knows how many hands, "Aren't you a counter droid? Why do you feel like a medical robot."

"Master, my last master had a serious physical ailment, and to take better care of him, his son injected me with a medical type chip, allowing me to double as a care robot."

"I see, then I've picked up a treasure." Graverson nodded in satisfaction. Although the robot was a bit dumb, it was a good deal for two uses in one machine. He looked down happily as he took a sip of water.

"But because his son often used my line to watch adult films on the internet, it gave me a virus. This caused problems with the medical class knowledge. "

Graverson sputtered halfway through his drink and coughed violently as he asked, "How is your last master's health now?"

"Reporting to the master, he is dead."

Graverson: "......"

Why did he suddenly have an ominous feeling?

"If I can't move my arms, how will I exchange supplies to and from other planets? Do you know how to fly an aircraft? "

How will the planet function without him going to exchange supplies for two months? And the scrap that had been piling up for two months couldn't be transported all at once.

"I'm sorry, master. I do not have a chip for piloting a craft implanted. I am sorry I cannot be of any help to you. "

Graverson frowned. His aircraft was very old, the sensors in the rudder didn't work well, and he needed two hands to operate it to fly it steadily.