ABO World [Arc 10.13- 10.14]

Arc 10.13 [Chapter 215]

Yayaxi held the phone with excitement and said, "Congratulations, Mitchell!"

Bai Lixin was currently reading a score, and he held the phone between his ear and shoulder and examined the score. "Congratulations on what, Mr. Yayaxi?"

Yayaxi smiled as he held the memo in his hand. "Congratulations on your first step to success. You're the most successful singer I've ever taken on, Mitchell."

Bai Lixin picked up the pen, changed a note, and continued, "Thank you."

"And one more thing besides congratulations." Yayaxi flipped through the memo and continued, "You are, after all, still a newcomer, so you will have to start working within these two months."

Bai Lixin paused for a moment as he revised the score and then asked, "You mean you've already taken on a job for me?"

"Yes, it's a good one, and it's the other company that asked for you by name."

Bai Lixin raised an eyebrow. It was only a variety show competition. Even if he was a good singer, he couldn't have made such an impact with just one song.

"Mitchell, this really is a great opportunity!" Mr Yayaxi said excitedly, "Do you know which company has asked you to do a commercial? It's the Lambert family, one of the three great families! "

Bai Lixin rolled his eyes: "..." I knew it. How could one song .... bring that much glamour? It's a Lambert family enterprise. Of course!

After waiting for a long time and hearing no sign of excitement from the other side, a lonely and excited Mr. Yayaxi was embarrassed.

"Well, Mitchell. I was approached by the general manager of the Lambert family's mineral water. They were planning to update their mineral water advertisement and he accidentally saw a video of you in The original music competition. He thought that your image fit in perfectly with their interpretation of mineral water, and he hoped you would accept the ad. "

Bai Lixin smiled as he put the sheet music down and held the phone to his ear with one hand, "What image fits their requirements?"

"Ethereal, pure. It fts their interpretation of the word "water" perfectly. "

The door to the music room was gently pushed open, and Bai Lixin lifted his eyes to see a tall figure slowly approaching him.

Bai Lixin put his finger to his lips in a "shh" gesture and continued to address Yayaxi, "I didn't expect such a high opinion of me from the general manager, Mr Yayaxi, but I am only a newly signed singer who has not yet made his debut. From your experience, does this ad do me more good than harm or more harm than good? "

"Naturally, the pros outweigh the cons!" Yayaxi kept pacing around the office, "It has all the advantages but none of the disadvantages. I've read the script, and there's a part where the actors have to sing at the source of the mine, which echoes with your career. I strongly recommend you take it. "

"Oh, the pros outweigh the cons." Bai Lixin as he let Hallyvette pull him into his arms, "Well, Mr Yayaxi, let me think about it overnight and I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

Mr.Yayaxi nodded, "You think about it first."

By the way, Mr Yayaxi, you're my agent. If I'm going to sign this ad, you've got to get the most out of it for me. You mustn't let Lambert Enterprise take advantage of it. " Bai Lixin gave Hallyvette a deliberate glare as she spoke into the phone.

"That is a certainty."

"Okay, I'm relieved then. I haven't finished revising the score here, so I'll be busy, Mr Yayaxi. "