Modern World [Arc 1.11- 1.12]

Arc 1.11 [Chapter 11]

After the other party sent this message, he never appeared again. Later, Wang Sisi went to the communication customer service to check his information, but she found nothing. But within two days, Wang Sisi did receive a few audio and video clips as promised, as well as a compressed package in her email inbox.

After thinking about it, Wang Sisi downloaded them.

The moment she opened one of the audios, Wang Sisi's eyes widened slightly.

In the audio was none other than a conversation between Wei Xinyi and Zhou Yun, the conversation was about Wei Xinyi promising Zhou Yun to help him get the role through special means.

After listening to the conversation, Wang Sisi was a little disappointed. The audio was private, but not too out of the ordinary. It was a known thing in the entertainment industry for a gold master to use means to help the lover get a role, and everyone knew it by heart. At best, this video will put a bit of dust on the good image Zhou Yun has created.

It might even backfire, in case he used the topic to build momentum and write a nice love story between a strong woman and a male artiste, wouldn't all her efforts be a dowry for others?

Shaking her head, Wang Sisi clicked on another video without hope.

The moment it opened, a gunshot sounded in her headphones and a man fell to the ground with a loud bang.

"Boss, the man is dead." A man dressed in black ran up to a black SUV and bowed respectfully to the window.

The video appeared to have been taken on a mobile phone, the image was shaky and not very high resolution, but one could still make out the person's face.

A slightly older male voice came out of the car window, "Good, dispose of the body as you did before, I want his bones gone, completely gone from this world."

The man in black nodded, "Don't worry boss."

The SUV slowly started to turn the corner and the camera finally caught the man sitting in the car, it was Wei Xinyi's father, the old man in politics – Wei Qi Yun.

Wang Sisi was so frightened that she snapped her notebook shut and her pretty face lost its colour.

This was, was Wei Qi Yun's murder scene. God, how did the "good God of Death" get these things.

It took about ten minutes for Wang Sisi to get over it. She reopened her computer and closed the video. She then created a new folder on her E drive and carefully placed the videos, audio and zip files in it, hiding them.

What else was in the audio and video? Wang Sisi was both curious and scared. She held back her excitement and began to open the files in turn.

An hour later, Wang Sisi finished reading the files. All of the videos and audios were actually evidence of the Wei father and daughter's scandals as well as their crimes.

She opened the decompressed package again, which contained a total of a hundred or so photos.

Scanned copies of bank records, scanned copies of communication records and even scanned copies of account books. In addition to these, there were photos of Wei Qi Yun with different mistresses, as well as photos of Wei Xinyi having promiscuous sex with many men.

Any one of these pieces of evidence could bring down Wei Xinyi and her father!

But ...... Wang Sisi clenched her fists and frowned tightly.

The thin camel was stronger than the horse. If she gave this evidence to the Public Security Bureau, when the time came for the father and daughter to be investigated, she would definitely be attacked to the best of their abilities. But if it is put on the internet....