Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.7- 3.8]

Arc 3.7 [Chapter 42]

Bai Lixin bent slightly, letting his loose clothes hang naturally, and Di Suo, above him, could now see more from the V-neck and only felt his mouth go even drier.

He knew that the man in front of him was his own fattened prey, but his eyes were still fixed on Bai Lixin's body like glue.

After writing with his quill for a while, Bai Lixin seemed tired. He stood up and stretched, his arms crossed above his head.

The comfortably smooth silk shirt slid upwards with his movements, revealing his waist. As he did so, he stretched his waist from side to side, and the silk blouse that was already smooth slipped up to his stomach.

Di Suo's golden pupils wavered, and the lustrous white, tight waist ticked out in a perfect curve, as if in a silent invitation to him. He hooked his lips in a wicked smile and allowed his desire to be spread throughout his body.

When Bai Lixin had had enough of stretching, he was about to move on to the next cowhide roll. But before he could sit down, a strong but measured force pushed him to the table. Then a broad, warm chest covered his back.

Di Suo stuck out a warm tongue to take Bai Lixin's round earlobe and asked in a hoarse voice, "Wasn't Princess Sophia that you met yesterday beautiful?"

Bai Lixin stiffened and nodded slowly, half turning his head, "Not only beautiful, but also lovely."

"Oh," Di Suo's tongue moved down the lobe of his ear, sniffing back and forth along the graceful curve of Bai Lixin's neck," I didn't expect you to like that type of woman. But although you like her, she likes someone else, you know?"

Feeling Bai Lixin's body stiffen, Di Suo felt a sense of vengeful pleasure, a pleasure mixed with a thinly veiled anger. The anger was inexplicable, and even he could not find a reason for it.

Bai Lixin paused and said, "I know, she likes that silver-haired guard by her side."

Di Suo raised an eyebrow, "True to Alexander's bloodline, not only cunning, but also clever, like a poisonous snake indeed."

Bai Lixin furrowed his brow. He pursed his lips and lowered his voice, "Lord Di Suo, I respect you, but who I like and how I like them is not your concern."

Di Suo laughed angrily at his words, "Why shouldn't I care? Don't forget that our pact involves your children and grandchildren, so naturally, I want you to find love as soon as possible. You know she likes the silver-haired man, but do you know the identity of the silver-haired man she is with? "

When Bai Lixin heard Di Suo's question, he snorted disdainfully and said, "He's just a mere retainer, and he's trying to have his way with a noble princess. He's just a toad trying to eat swan meat. "

"You look down on him, but he could easily raze your palace to the ground. " Di Suo brought his mouth back to Bai Lixin's ear, blowing hot air into his ear ambiguously, "He's a dragon just like me."

Bai Lixin's eyes leapt to attention, and his body stood on the spot.

Satisfied with Bai Lixin's reaction, Di Suo moved back slightly to turn Bai Lixin face-to-face and said, "If the Silver Dragon had not discovered my identity yesterday, with his ability, he would not have left your highness alive, much less given you the opportunity to spend time with the princess. Shouldn't you be thanking me? My cunning highness the King. "

A bewildered expression appeared on Bai Lixin's face as he nodded stiffly, "Thank you, Lord Di Suo."

"But, Lord Di Suo, does Sophia know that Hillman is a dragon? Has she fallen in love with him beyond belief? Do I have a chance?"