Modern World [Arc 4.19- 4.20]

Arc 4.19 [Chapter 77]

Two days before the semi-finals of the Top 8, Bai Lixin sat in Pei Fuchen's arms, using the keyboard to play with his Battling Swordsman character.

Pei Fuchen gathered Bai Lixin into his arms, looking down from the top of Bai Lixin's head at his sharp operation and couldn't help but rub Bai Lixin's hair, "Not bad."

Bai Lixin's left hand quickly connected four or five skills, making a chain of moves before tilting his head up to gently kiss Pei Fuchen's smooth and sexy chin, "Not as good as you were in your heyday. I've seen videos of you doing a double confrontation. "

Pei Fuchen was slightly stunned and wrapped his arms from behind around Bai Lixin's abdomen, leaning forward to put his head on Bai Lixin's shoulders, "double confrontation?"

"En, you forgot? It seems to be a video from three years ago. It's a video of you manipulating two characters to fight against each other. After watching it at that time, I only thought of one phrase: "handsome and bombing the sky."

"You actually managed to find that video?" Pei Fuchen raised one eyebrow in surprise and said, "I couldn't even find it myself."

Bai Lixin gave a "hmph" and said in disdain, "Who am I? I have special search skills. "

"I think I'm not as good as you. Your two character operation is also very powerful. You played the Demon Sect dungeon with "Killing You Just" and "Dangling Song" without a single mistake, which was too powerful. Although I operated two characters, I have a good idea of what skills the other person's character could play next. It is as if I had rehearsed the competition in my mind countless times, so it's like a replay. I can only count that as a rehearsal."

Bai Lixin put down the mouse and turned to wrap his arms around Pei Fuchen's neck, then pulled him in for a deep kiss.

Between the lips and tongues entangling, Pei Fuchen's hands slid down along Bai Lixin's waist and wrapped around Bai Lixin's ass to lightly lift him up and make him sit face-to-face.

Bai Lixin smiled and deepened the kiss.

Pei Fuchen tightened his hands around Bai Lixin's ass so that his two legs were around his waist, and he stood up to slowly walk towards the bed.

The two had just had dinner, so it was a good time to do some strenuous exercise to digest.

The clothes were gradually scattered on the carpet next to the bed, and the bed began shaking violently.

The moans and groans echoed the violent shaking of the bed incessantly.

The two laptop screens were still glowing faintly. On the computer screen, Dangling Song was lying on the ground, and beside him, Battling Swordsman in the white fluttering clothes was sitting protectively, as if time stood still.

Their relationship was revealed to Pei Fuchen's parents before the finals. Although shocked at their son's sexual orientation, it dawned on them after a second thought.

They had never seen such a splendid brilliance in their son's eyes. That look was familiar. That is the look Father Pei has as he looks at his wife.

Ah, our son truly likes this quiet youth.

Besides, their son's life was already in danger. They were relieved that he could at least die without regrets.

The next morning, Pei Fuchen sat up gently and helped cover Bai Lixin with the silk quilt when he heard the sound of the phone vibrating.

Glancing at Bai Lixin, who was still asleep, Pei Fuchen tiptoed out of bed and went into the bathroom after picking up the phone.

After closing the door of the bathroom, Pei Fuchen put the phone to his ear, "Hello."