Modern World [Arc 2.17- 2.18]

Arc 2.17 [Chapter 34]

A month went by quickly. Su Ruo was at school when Bai Lixin received the invitations to the traditional painting competition award ceremony, and the two envelopes were delivered at the same time.

When Bai Lixin got the invitations, which were pure white and stamped with gold textures, he resolutely hid his.

The original plot was that Su Ruo entered this competition and although he had talent, his work was far from infectious due to the monotony and simplicity of his experiences and his unexplored state of mind, so he only made it to the top twenty.

But the competition was actually a failed experience that inspired Su Ruo's quest for greater perfection in painting.

The top twenty were also on the list of those invited to the award ceremony, so in the original plot, Su Ruo was invited to the award ceremony, and Qu Yasong was naturally there with him.

When he saw Qu Yasong's approval of the top three, his competitive factor was triggered, thus inspiring him to keep honing his painting skills afterward.

And now, Su Ruo was still invited to the event as one of the top 20, while Bai Lixin was invited as one of the top three.

Bai Lixin yawned, he could already imagine Su Ruo's expression when he saw him on the stage as the three-stage; surprise, disbelief, jealousy...

This was the level of difficulty of the E-level world; quite unchallenging. He really wanted to tease Qu Yasong and have a chat with him.

He placed the envelope belonging to Su Ruo on his desk. After doing so, Bai Lixin glanced at the invisible camera out of the corner of his eye and pursed his lips.

This demented man is planting cameras around him!

On the other side of the screen, demon Qu Yasong stroked his chin, watching Bai Lixin's every move. When he saw Bai Lixin put his letter away, he became more and more sure of what he thought in his mind.

What his baby was doing now really looked like he was retaliating against Su Ruo.

Since his baby wanted to do that, he has to help him in any way.

Previously, he was still worried about how to nudge the boy to see the relationship between Su Ruo and Zhao Yunhai, but looking at Bai Lixin's performance in this period of time, it seemed that he had recovered his memory.

No, demon Qu Yasong narrowed his eyes, perhaps he hadn't lost his memory from the very beginning!

Demon Qu Yasong's eyes were tinged with a touch of gloom.

Why did he deliberately pretend to have memory loss? Just to keep Zhao Yunhai?

Su Qing's actions seemed to be aimed at Su Ruo and not Zhao Yunhai.

How can his baby be so stupid?

Demon Qu Yasong hammered the table hard, and Bai Lixin received a system prompt; [Ding! Congratulations, Lord Host, the Lord God's soul fusion degree has reached 15%.]

The corners of his mouth twitched. He did nothing, but why did Qu Yasong's soul fusion rise by 1% again?

What the hell did he imagine in his head just now?

The moment Su Ruo returned home and saw the invitation, he hugged Bai Lixin and jumped up and down for joy. Bai Lixin pushed him away disgustedly and pointed at his own legs, "Brother, my legs are not very good. "

Su Ruo laughed, not caring about Bai Lixin's cold tone, as he excitedly held the invitation and called Qu Yasong's number.

Qu Yasong was looking at them from the other ends of the screen when he saw Su Ruo's caller ID, he simply cut off the phone.