Interstellar World [Arc 7.11- 7.12]

Arc 7.11 [Chapter 134]

"Spiritual attunement?" Bai Lixin raised an eyebrow and trailed off, "Oh, for the future of the interstellar and the empire, huh?" Bullshit, you're doing it for the vast tadpoles inside you, right?

Bai Lixin squirmed in Lei Yao's arms and said, "But I'm too tired and need to rest. It's better to forget about a laborious thing as spiritual attunement."

Lei Yao smiled, "Since Xiao Ye needs to rest, then let's forget about it for today. Anyway, since you're having a rest day, are you interested in visiting the base environment?"

[Lord host!] S419M suddenly interjected, [Go, Lord host. I have detected a very powerful spiritual force in this base, but I can't determine to who this spiritual force belongs. I would like to explore it]

[Okay.]

Bai Lixin looked at Lei Yao, "Can I really do that?"

Lei Yao nodded and smiled, "Of course, you can. As long as it's somewhere Xiao Ye wants to go, I guarantee that you'll be entering a deserted place."

Bai Lixin then nodded, "Okay, give me fifteen minutes, I'll go and take a quick shower."

He was about to get up when he realized that his legs were somewhat immobile. Looking down his waist, he found that his legs were entangled in Lei Yao's two legs, locking him in place so that he couldn't move.

He glared at Lei Yao, wordlessly complaining about letting go of his legs.

Lei Yao shrugged and naturally let go of his legs, "You don't sleep honestly at night. I wrapped you up like this so you don't fall off."

You are the one who sleeps dishonestly, your whole family sleeps dishonestly!

Half an hour later, Bai Lixin and Lei Yao were all packed and ready to go.

They were about to leave the room when there was a knock at the door first.

Lei Yao and Bai Lixin, who were about to go out, looked at each other and Lei Yao said helplessly, "It seems that we have guests."

Bai Lixin let out an "mmm" and stretched out his hand, which had stopped in mid-air, and pulled the door open.

At the door were two men standing next to each other. As soon as the door opened, the taller man took a step forward and entered, nervously holding Bai Lixin's hand and looking it up and down, "Brother Mo Ye, are you okay?"

Bai Lixin looked at Lei Yao, who had a wry smile, and coughed twice in embarrassment. He withdrew his hand without a trace, "I came back to rest after I left the gravity room to train, there was nothing wrong."

Mo Shaojun continued, "I looked for you after I came back yesterday, but you were already resting at that time, so I didn't bother you. Brother Mo Ye, if you can't stand it anymore, I'll send you back to the Mo family."

Why does this child always think of sending him back to the Mo family?

Lei Qi was unhappy, but his face still had to put on a caring expression.

Seeing Mo Shaojun's consideration towards Mo Ye, Lei Qi gritted his teeth and simply raised his head to scan the dormitory.

This dormitory was quite bad, the whole dormitory was not as big as the study room that came with their first classroom. Lei Qi should have been very proud of himself as he had overpowering Lei Yao.

But no matter which way his head turned, Lei Qi always caught sight of Mo Shaojun caring for Mo Ye out of the corner of his eye. Stamping his foot, Lei Qi looked at Lei Yao, who also had a sullen look on his face, "Is elder brother planning to go out?"