Arc 14.10 [Chapter 304]

The fireball fell with a loud "thud," and the ground trembled violently.

Yi Nuo was furious that the fruits of his day's work had gone down the drain, "Who threw that? It must have been a human power user! I knew it. They're treacherous and only know how to sabotage behind the scenes! "

One of the zombies stood on the roof and looked down, hesitantly saying, "Chief, it doesn't look like something." "Then what is it?"

Yi Nuo was still angry.

"It looks ...... like a human."

"A human? Then it's a thing. Take him out and throw him as far as you can. "

The zombie on the roof stretched his long neck for a few seconds. He suddenly said, "eh," "It seems to be Lord Bai Lixin."

Yi Nuo: "..."

"Ahem," Yi Nuo's face showed embarrassment. He coughed dryly, "Ah, who just said Lord Bai Lixin is a thing? Throw them out!"

The zombies looked at each other, "Chief, it seems that you were the one who said it the loudest."

Yi Nuo glared at the zombies, "What are you still doing? Hurry up and get Lord Bai Lixin out! "

The zombies jumped through the big hole in the roof and lifted Bai Lixin out.

Bai Lixin had now already woken up, and the falling flames had burned his clothes away. Yi Nuo, who suddenly saw Bai Lixin's body without any clothes, turned red. He wanted to look away, but his eyes were glued to Bai Lixin's white and athletic body.

"I was so dazed just now that I seemed to hear something familiar." Bai Lixin assisted the zombie beside him to stand up, "I wondered who was so good at talking, and it turned out to be Yi Nuo. I haven't seen you for a few days, but your Mandarin has become more and more standard."

Yi Nuo came forward with a dry smile, "Lord Bai Lixin, what brings you here?"

Did he pass out because of the pseudo Lord God's curse?

He had already passed out twice in just one day, and he didn't know if what the god of love had said was true or not.

With a silent incantation in his mind, Bai Lixin was about to plant a seed in the air and make it into a garment. But as soon as his hand was outstretched, he stiffened unnoticeably and put his hand back down.

Bai Lixin cleared his throat, "Yi Nuo, can you help me find a piece of clothing first?"

After a human mutates into a zombie, his arms would become longer and his body taller, so the things the zombies wore were much bigger.

So many of the zombies around already had children, so Yi Nuo took a child's clean shirt and gave it to Bai Lixin. Bai Lixin put it on and it fit him just right.

A moment ago, when he was about to create the clothes, Bai Lixin suddenly realized that his power had disappeared.

He had a bad feeling in his heart and called out in his mind, [S419M.]

[Ding! The system is activated! Lord Host, I am here!]

[My power has disappeared.]

[I know, Lord Host. Your dimensional points are also frozen. I don't know what happened, but the moment you saved Eros yesterday, the system suddenly cut off the connection with you. If you hadn't woken me up, I'm afraid I would have slept in the darkness for a while.]

[And you don't know what the reason is?]

[You seem to be haunted by a cloud of evil thoughts. This breath ...... seems to be that of a pseudo Lord God!]