Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.13- 3.14]

Arc 3.13 [Chapter 48]

Hillman took one look at Christian and turned to walk away without looking back, leaving behind a dumbfounded and disgusted Christian.

Christian gave a sinister glance in Hillman's direction, a myriad of malice flashing through his mind.

His body and soul were dedicated to the gods, so how could he look at such a four-legged reptile of a foreign race?

How dare a mere silver dragon speak so shamelessly? He really doesn't know how high the sky is!

Not only had he defiled his body with his words, but he had also defiled his devout heart towards the gods.

No one had dared speak to him like that since he became High Priest two hundred years ago.

Christian took a few big breaths to suppress the anger in his heart.

He looked up at the sun and said reverently, silently reciting the priestly language, "The true God is above. My body and soul belong to the true God and no one can shake Him."

He recited the words dozens of times before stopping to return to the priestly temple.

In the Test of Priests, Chief Priest Kenny had been waiting for a long time. Now that he saw the High Priest returning, he rushed to greet him.

When the High Priest saw that he was about to open his mouth to speak, he gave him a quick look to stop him. Kenny's open mouth immediately closed, and he looked nervously at the high priest.

Christian coughed twice and said to the priests and guards who were following him, "Stand down. I have an important matter to discuss with Chief Priest Kenny."

The words of the High Priestess were holy orders, and the men dared not disobey them. They hurriedly bowed before leaving the temple in a neat and orderly manner.

As soon as the last man had closed the door behind him, Chief Priest Kenny came up to Christian and said, "High Priest, those people who have been searching for years have finally found it."

Christian's eyes flashed with shock as he heard the words, "Have they really found it? It's not fake news again, is it? "

Kenny shook his head, "I think it's true this time. They've also seen traces of dragons from around that area."

The High Priest's grip on his cane tightened, his heart pounding.

For over two hundred years, he had sent his men out day and night to search for it, and the heavens had not failed him, but finally he had found it!

The entrance to the Dragon Clan!

It had been recorded in the manuscript left behind by Alexander I that he had inadvertently entered the dragon territory.

In that manuscript, there were a lot of references to magic. However, since Alexander I had only brute strength and no magic, he only briefly touched on this topic.

But just a few of the short incantations Alexander I wrote down are of great benefit, such as the "summoning of divine soldiers" that he used when he returned to the castle. In other words, the magic that made him famous was actually dragon magic!

But all these things became permanent secrets when he sealed the manuscript of Alexander I. No one knew about it, and no one had the chance to find out about it.

Christian was really just a magical dummy, but once a person has a desire, that desire grows like a snowball.

And now he wants so much more.