Arc 14.14 [Chapter 308]

"Just like we grew older, naturally, he grew older too. Not only that, look at the way he moves when he attacks. He can't move his right arm very well; it is crippled. "

"Even so, he still has that terrifying energy that cannot be explained by common sense. Brother, have you forgotten the terrifying power when he fought that old man back then? "

"You mean that? Hahaha, you forgot that I designed the mechanical snake. It can not only conduct surveillance and attacks, but it can also analyze the energy of the person it comes into contact with. So, does Bai Lixin still have that power? No, not a single bit. He only has brute strength. "

Zhou Ping's elegant expression showed a hint of madness as he looked at Zhou An and said, "Brother, when Bai Lixin was experimenting on us, I made up my mind that one day, sooner or later, I would give him a taste of what it would be like on the operating table."

Zhou An frowned at Zhou Ping's somewhat crazy expression and gulped, "Brother, calm down, you're too crazy. It's better to tell the God-Emperor about this. You were also confident that we could rewrite the history of artificials, but..."

Zhou Ping calmed down and his expression slowly returned to normal. "I am still right. The history of the artificials has indeed been rewritten. "

Zhou An was silent, but in his heart, he said, 'Yes, it was indeed rewritten. We created the God-Emperor, who is so terrifying.'

"By the time the God-Emperor was born, Bai Lixin had already disappeared. To the God-Emperor, a powerless Bai Lixin is no different from the untouchables at the foot of the tower. He has no energy for such things, and telling him would only arouse his anger. It is better to take care of your affairs, brother. I have prepared a mobile surgical cart with an abundant supply of energy. Highly precise surgeries can be performed in this vehicle. "

The madness in Zhou Ping's eyes had now faded. "Tomorrow we'll go out into the field, get a few of our cronies to drive this surgical car and capture Bai Lixin."

"Just a few of us, into that forest?"

"What are you afraid of? We have long since chased the zombies away. There's not even a single creature in that forest. "

Zhou An was used to being comfortable on the tower these years, soaking in the pile of angels day in and day out. He had long lost the nature that had once been honed in those previous years of purgatory.

He was still a little scared to go after Bai Lixin.

But seeing Zhou Ping's firm gaze, Zhou An gritted his teeth and nodded, "Okay, I'll go with you. Let me go back and prepare. I'll find a few reliable brothers, and we'll leave first thing tomorrow morning. "

Zhou An hurriedly left Zhou Ping's office. Zhou Ping sat back down in his chair, picking up his cup of tea and taking a sip to moisten his dry throat.

He turned the display screen back on, and Bai Lixin, who had just disappeared, came into view again.

Ten years ago, he conducted experiments on the angels based on extremely bold ideas for the sake of his power and the great cause of artificial humans.

Unexpectedly, that experiment created the God-Emperor.

The God-Emperor was born, and his power had long since reached the pinnacle of what humans could achieve.

All the God-Emperor had to do was open his mouth and he would obey his commands uncontrollably. The sense of oppression the God-Emperor brought him was stronger than even that brought by Bai Lixin.

After the birth of the God-Emperor, they lived behind the boundary for more than half a month.

He was not like an ordinary child, who would only be wailing at half a month. During that half month, the God-Emperor grew from a tiny newborn baby to the appearance of an ordinary child of about four years old.