Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.1- 3.2]

Arc 3.1 [Chapter 36]

Qu Yasong took Bai Lixin and rushed to the hospital, and police then arrived and rushed the unconscious men to the hospital. The police were baffled by the fact that the suspect had committed suicide in fear of the crime. The police took Oborai Faile's blood in order to identify him.

After dna data matching and analysis, several criminal records for this man were actually found in the large database. Murder, murder, murder, clearly all murders, far more than the 50 unsolved murders!

The police quickly set up a task force to string all these cases together and notified the various provincial and municipal jurisdictions where the cases were located at the first opportunity.

With the suicide of the suspect, those headless murders that had lasted for more than ten years were finally solved.

On the other hand, the private arts university also set up an investigation team immediately after the award show the night before. This was because someone had reported to the university a series of acts such as Su Ruo's absenteeism from classes, finding someone to take exams for him, and cheating.

The team quickly launched an investigation, and after retrieving multiple surveillance footage and seeing the answer sheets for the credit exams, the team determined Su Ruo's behavior. His behavior on the first day was clearly different from the second and third days.

On the second day, the student number was still the same, but the name was written as "Su Qing."

The university had a very high threshold, very strict discipline, and always advocated fairness and justice. The biggest taboo was cheating, and once violators are found, it's immediate expulsion!

Su Ruo's behavior was so appalling that it was widely publicized in the school, and the day after the matter was investigated, the school issued Su Ruo with a notice of expulsion.

Su Ruo woke up in a hospital room after five days and found no one around him, and his surroundings were silent, as if he had been left behind.

As he looked around, he suddenly noticed the envelope with the school's logo on the table. When he reached for the envelope, he realised that his wrist was wrapped in bandages and his fingers were not very flexible.

Suddenly, remembering how Zhao Yunhai had cut his wrist when he was tangling with him, Su Ruo was shaken and used all his strength to control his fingers, but unfortunately, his fingers still did not work. He was apprehensive, and his heart was uneasy.

He tried to control his fingers to open the envelope, but it was as if his hands were against him, they just wouldn't listen. Su Ruo shook his arm in annoyance and opened the envelope with his teeth, and the letter fell onto the quilt.

As Su Ruo carefully picked up the letter, his eyes suddenly widened.

Forced to withdraw from school?

He was discovered having someone take exams and classes on his behalf, and the school authorities gave him an expulsion!

Su Ruo screamed out in pain and despair.

His future, his painting career....his future was all ruined!

Zhao Yunhai, it was all because of Zhao Yunhai!

If it weren't for Zhao Yunhai, that evil star, how could he have come to such a state?

The door to the room was pushed open and a woman's cold voice came: "Are you Su Ruo?"

Su Ruo lifted his hazy, tearful face and looked at the person who came.