Arc 11.20 [Chapter 255]

The huge flower was rooted into the white snow, swaying beneath the dark clouds. Amidst the thunder, the crystal-like petals faintly glowed pale white. Each time the flower was struck by lightning, the glow on its petals would glow brighter.

"Boom!" "Boom!"

One lightning strike after another struck down, striking both the Demon King and the blood Iris.

The demon king stopped insisting on protecting him after observing the generally fine Iris. Instead, he stood the Three-Bladed Halberd on its own before putting up a dark red transparent boundary and sitting inside.

The blood Iris was like a flower on a high mountain amid the thunderclouds; wind and rain couldn't shake it, but instead made it more open and reckless.

In a short time, a dozen huge thunderbolts had already struck down.

The petals of the flower had turned from blue to blood-red, and there was a faint glow of light swimming inside.

The blood-red colour climbed from the base of the petals until it reached the top of the petals. Once the entire petals of the Blood Iris were red, a dazzling light shone through the cave.

The light was so bright that the Demon King wailed and fled into the divine three-bladed halberd.

Bai Lixin had successfully advanced to the Golden Elixir stage!

Outside the cave, the eyes of the Immortal Venerable's emissaries flinched as they felt the strange sensation and stared into the ice cave in unison, their faces full of shock.

The blood Iris! That was the aura of the blood Iris!!!

A look of ecstasy appeared in their eyes. They never thought that they could find it without any trouble! They had searched for more than ten years, but it turned out to be hidden in this cave!

This damnable Shui Wuxin had secretly hidden the Iris in the ice cave, intending to take it for himself!

If the two brothers had not been interested in the lightning guord today, they would have been kept in the dark.

The ground trembled even more violently as the thunder roared. In addition, the ground began to crack slowly, extending out from the ice cave.

The two men that were about to walk over paused, looking hesitantly into the ice cave.

Although they came from the Upper Three Thousand Worlds and their cultivation levels had already reached the Great Perfection of the Yuanying stage, they were still somewhat timid in the face of the 99 Lightning tribulation.

They would have to wait until after the ice lightning punishment was over to be on the safe side.

They were not afraid that the Iris would be damaged by the tribulations because, according to historical records, the Iris was originally a divine flower that was born in the Immortal Realm, in a thunder pond. The thunder pond, as its name implies, was often filled with lightning and thunder, and the Iris fed on the thunder, absorbing the essence of the sun and the moon to temper its soul.

It is precisely because the Iris grew in such a harsh environment that made it so difficult to obtain it. The Immortal Venerable had heard from somewhere that a demon practitioner in the lower realms had inadvertently obtained the Iris, so he sent them to look for it.

But they came a little late. The Iris had disappeared. The Immortal Venerable reprimanded them and put out a wanted notice in the lower realms.

When they get the Iris, they will have to ask for Shui Wuxin! That thief dared to hide the Iris and not present it to the Immortal Venerable! Let's see if the Immortal Venerable doesn't destroy this intermediate world!