Arc 13.6 [Chapter 289]

Bai Lixin had been living in this tribe for almost two months, and in those two months, Dijia had created many unprecedented inventions and opportunities for this tribe.

These inventions were nothing compared to the technologically advanced future, but for this backward nation, they seemed like a blessing from the gods.

Weapons, traps, drilling wood for fire, cultivation ......

As more practical things became available, the people of the tribe became busier, and life became more fulfilling.

The men went out to hunt animals during the day, and the women planted the seeds of the plants they could use and waited for the harvest.

In their free time, they even thought of raising animals in the same way they thought of growing plants. The first animals that came to mind were wild sheep and wild deer.

The sheep lived on leaves, so they did not have to waste their food and meat. As the men became busier, the women of the tribe, not to be outdone, asked the men to get a few lambs and then penned them up. After watering the crops and weeding during the day, the women would take the lambs outside to graze. The lambs had just been born and could not be separated from the ewes, so the men of the tribe did not kill the ewes and penned them up together.

While the men were out hunting, the women watched the lambs feeding and pondered.

They could eat the lambs, and the lambs could drink the milk of the ewes, so why couldn't they drink the milk of the ewes? Maybe it would be tasty

The women began to bring the nursing ewes over and suck the milk in the same way as the lambs.

After taking a sip, the women spat out the milk with a pained expression.

It was too fishy!

But after the fishy taste, there was a special mellow taste in the mouth.

One woman thought about it and laughed, "Isn't it also fishy to eat deer and fish raw? But after roasting it, it doesn't taste fishy anymore, right? If we boil the milk of these goats, it might not be fishy. "

There was no iron at this time, but pottery had appeared.

Before the men returned, the women used their hands to mimic the force of sucking milk and squeezed out some milk. They poured it into a pot and set it on the campfire to boil. In a few moments, the milk began to boil, and the smell wafted into the air.

At this time, Dijia returned to the tribe with a group of men.

People's noses were quite sharp, and everyone smelled the strange aroma before they even set foot in the tribe. "What is this smell?! It smells so sweet. "

"Yes, it smells familiar, and yet unfamiliar. It smells so good. "

The men had stopped killing the beasts they hunted immediately. They had been hunting a lot more with Dijia's help, and after satisfying their daily needs, the rest of the beasts were raised like lambs. This kept the meat fresh and they did not have to hunt every day.

The men excitedly came to the women with the beasts on their shoulders, their eyes glowing as they looked at the clay pot that was fogging up.

Bai Lixin was among the group. He had seen the changes in the humans of the tribe over time and remained silent.

This was the human race. Give them an origin of ideas and they could create a more progressive and beautiful world.

Dijia had only given them some tools and some knowledge, and the humans had learned to raise animals and extract milk in only two months.