Divine Realm-End Times [Arc 14.1- Chapter 295]

"See if there are any weapons left that can be used; if not, burn the place down. No bodies can be left behind. "

Bai Lixin heard the sound of footsteps getting closer. A cold hand touched his face several times, and the owner of the hand whispered, "Boss, this man is still alive!"

"How can that be? How can there be any survivors after the zombie tide last night? Could it be that his mutation has begun? "

His body was turned over, and Bai Lixin felt his clothes being lifted. A cold palm touched the back of his waist, "Boss, there are no spots."

His body was turned over again and his heavy eyelids were opened. A flash of red light swept through, and Bai Lixin heard the man continue, "No infection!"

Four or five men's footsteps were heard, and a few seconds later, Bai Lixin heard the man say, "Take him back to the base. This man survived the zombie tide, maybe there is something special about him."

"Okay!"

Bai Lixin's head was dizzy, and he allowed his body to be carried as he plunged into darkness once more.

He didn't know when or where he was when he woke up.

He was locked in a metal cage. The air was very muddy, and the surroundings were dark.

Bai Lixin coughed twice to clear his throat, and his vision gradually cleared.

Bai Lixin looked up at the ceiling. In an inconspicuous corner was a black camera silently flashing a red dot of light.

The camera was working, so the person behind it must be quietly watching him.

Bai Lixin coughed again and tilted his head to the camera, "Is anyone there? Give a sip of water."

Five minutes later, there was a crisp and strong sound of leather boots stepping on the floor from outside the door.

The door to the room was opened from the outside and light tilted in with it. Bai Lixin narrowed his eyes at the visitor.

The man was clad in a tightly wrapped leather suit with a thin layer of metal armour over it, and his feet were covered in thick-soled military boots.

The man had a bottle of water in his hand, and he handed it over through a gap in the iron cage: "Here, the water you asked for."

Bai Lixin took the water and tilted his head back to take a few large gulps.

"I am a power who is immune to the necrotic poison." Bai Lixin drank the water in one gulp, tossing the bottle aside and looking at the man who was quietly examining him.

While in the coma, Bai Lixin learned about this world through the memories transmitted from S419M.

It was still the divine realm, only hundreds of millions of years later. The knowledge Dijia planted in the depths of the human soul before he left, then, caused humanity to gradually lose its worship of the gods.

The Pseudo Lord God had launched a massive campaign to exterminate the human race more than once, but he could never have imagined how resilient humans were. After so many years of frustration, he not only failed to exterminate humanity, but he also made them more courageous.

The pseudo Lord God took the twelve sub Gods through the high mountains and flew up into the distant ninth heaven.

Just thirty years ago, a strange red rain fell from the sky. Anyone who drank this water mutated and turned into a monster that wanted to eat people, or what came to be known as a zombie.

The zombies not only failed to recognise relatives, but they also lost all the instincts and consciousness of human beings. They even transmitted the poison to humans and oe would mutate as long as they were infected.