Modern World [Arc 2.5- 2.6]

Arc 2.5 [Chapter 22]

Bai Lixin leisurely propped up the cane and stood up, revealing a beautifully proportioned body. Although Su Ruo and Su Qing were similar in appearance, their bodies were very different.

Su Ruo had not exercised for years, so his body was fair and soft, with hardly any muscles visible. But Su Qing was just the opposite; his body was perfectly toned because he danced all the time. His lower abdomen was lined with six small, shallow abdominal muscles, which were not obtrusive but extremely sexy.

His long, slender arms were even tighter and well-proportioned, without a trace of fat or unicorn arms, and his wheat-coloured skin was healthy and dynamic. This teenager was like a black panther, athletic and full of power.

Qu Yasong was indifferent but not an idiot, and if he couldn't see the problem at this point, it would only mean that there was something wrong with him.

For the first time, a crack appeared on Qu Yasong's always indifferent face: "You're not Su Ruo, who are you? And your leg is injured? " Qu Yasong asked as he glanced at Bai Lixin's leg that was in a cast.

Bai Lixin raised his eyebrows, propped up his crutches and came to Qu Yasong, pressing close to his body, saying, "Thanks to me walking around in front of you for so long, you actually just noticed that I have an injury on my leg. I'm so sad. "

No one had ever been so close to him before, and Qu Yasong's breath hitched and he looked at Bai Lixin, dazed.

Bai Lixin had never seen such a cute expression on Luo Qintian's face before, so he laughed and leaned over to give Qu Yasong a kiss on the cheek.

After teasing Qu Yazong, Bai Lixin was in a good mood, and he was able to shake off the anxious mood he'd been carrying for the past few days and happily walked back to the modelling platform.

Qu Yasong had been completely dumbfounded. He reached out and gently brushed his hand over the spot where he had been kissed. The hot, moist breath still seemed to linger on his face.

Although he had built the university, he hardly taught at all. He buried himself in his studio all day and rarely interacted with the outside world, leaving everything to the acting principal.

The reason he returned to China was that he could not stand the constant international exchanges and also because his creative inspiration had diminished.

It can be said that Qu Yasong was a very pure person, as pure as a blank sheet of paper.

Seeing the confused expression on the 1.9-meter-tall Qu Yasong, Bai Lixin simply sat down on the edge of the modelling platform, his plastered left leg casually resting on his right leg. He rested his elbow on his leg with one hand propping up his cheek, looking at Qu Yasong calmly, not mincing words in praise, "You look like an angel."

At Bai Lixin's praise, Qu Yasong, who had always been calm, blushed. He put away his brush in embarrassment and looked at Su Qing with a complicated expression, "Who are you?"

Bai Lixin changed his hand to support his head, the flat abs faintly showing, sexy and provocative, "I am Su Ruo's younger brother, Su Qing. Of course, I have a name: Bai Lixin. You can call me Xiao Xin. Calling me 'darling' or 'baby' is also fine. "

Another suspicious blush appeared on Qu Yasong's handsome, peerless face. "Xiao Xin, what about your brother?"

Bai Lixin laughed, "Oh, him. My boyfriend stated that he is having problems in country S and asked him to accompany him to assist. So for the next two months, I'll be taking his place in class for the time being. I don't suppose you'll expose me, Chairman Qu? "